Best neurofunk tracks of all time

^This.

Also...

Also definitely not part of the fan club that seems to rate 100% of his tunes (even his farts) but I don't understand the hate

He's basically the reason of the sound development in this kind of drum & bass (alongside June Miller). After Distantia/Far Too Close there was a huge wave of producers trying to make similar sounds and it persisted until now more or less.

Can't agree with your point as I think all of Phace / Misanthrop's best tunes were made in their first few years, i.e. around 2004-2008

Completley fair call. My favourite Phace tune is moores law which was the other side of hot rock. But I do like the new LP, Actually I like 99.9% of things Phace does. Misanthrop is hit and miss.

Completley fair call. My favourite Phace tune is moores law which was the other side of hot rock. But I do like the new LP, Actually I like 99.9% of things Phace does. Misanthrop is hit and miss.

Moore's Law is fucking sick. So is Hot Rock. Great 12"

One of the seminal tunes that got me seriously hooked on drum & bass (and Critical).

I'm pretty sure Konflict would've done this had he had the technology available to him. Best reinterpretation I've yet heard in a remix, across all genres.

Also, why is is that techstep is being labeled neurofunk?

Back
Top Bottom