Best MC's in the game?

i only really listen to jump up so for me its bassman , evil b , and shotta everytime , bassman brings something to the rave i don't think any other mc's do , humour , bars and hes just a general crowd pleaser , evil b is always consistently sick , and shotta's up there for me because i've listened to him for years. good to see him where he is now smashing dnb , grime & dubstep + every other genre in his rap round ups

SP, Stamina, System and Sense are the only ones I know I like. Codebreaker, as well, I heard for the first time recently, apart from the MSX mixes apparently, which was odd to learn lol.

Yes Harry 3, let me guess you hate MC's and live drum and bass (other then GQ and SP of course..)

Yeh he has not come out with any new bars, not a good mc for friction's sort of mixes but with jump up I think he is one of the best! Allways liked the Ho ho Ho barking to be honest, don't know why just do..

Heard that champion bubbla... thought he was good.. how wrong was I! last metle headz set with commix was shiiiit

MC ID
SP:MC
Messy

By a country mile.

Agreed.. some of the only MCs that can compliment a mix

---------- Post added at 02:29 ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 ----------

Still the best mc set i've ever heard..

Listen to it through and try and deny it!

Last edited by a moderator:
These days I'm liking SP & Evil B, but still love anything with the Ragga Twin (although they woork better over old skool), Darrison or Moose. However, there still isn't an MC that has quite reached the heights of Hyper D. R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom