Best MC's in the game?

Cue endless posts of GQ......

My favs: always Shabba. Skiba, Bassman, Nutcracka, Funsta.

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

IC3s a don, best pure hype MC by a mile.

Nah skibaaaa. I'm never sure about IC3 I like him don't get me wrong, but it seems to me he hasn't really got any bars.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

SP & GQ >>>> all other MC's

what a surprise.

Harry Shotta impresses me with his lyrics. I prefer thought to go into them, although alot of the shit uncz used to come out with was just plain awful Shotta still got some serious rhymes. Evil b is also good lyric wise. its hard to choose between MC's as each one is different.

SP:MC is an absolute joke in my opinion! I tend to find he commentates sets more than MC'ing or hosting

I'd have to say Trigga out of everyone... for flow, lyrics, hype and humour (the last only being relevant in jump-up really... which I think MC's are most suited to anyway..)

personal top 3 - trigga, evil b, shaydee

top 3 up n coming - carasel, unknown, felon

loads of mcs i like though, eksman, fun, spyda, cracka, fatman, ic3, skibba, shotta, etc etc

---------- Post added at 03:59 ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 ----------

SP:MC is an absolute joke in my opinion! I tend to find he commentates sets more than MC'ing or hosting
that style bores the shit out of me....

I don't even really like Shotta his live show is fucking laughable. But nah an mc should mc there's no point having someone like SP just going "yeah big tune friction" throughout the whole set, might as well have me up there.

A lot of mc's have their mics up way too high and that drowns out the music which I go for. I don't like mc's much except people who let the music breathe and say a few bars every now and then.. And the barnyard noises a lot of mc's come out with is awful. An mc should know when to speak and when to shut up and let the music do the talking

personal top 3 - trigga, evil b, shaydee

top 3 up n coming - carasel, unknown, felon

loads of mcs i like though, eksman, fun, spyda, cracka, fatman, ic3, skibba, shotta, etc etc

No surprises there lol

lol yeah but seriously, i work with the guy a lot and see his work rate...credit where its due..no other mcs that can successfully pull off different styles he can..ragga, grime, dubstep, hiphop, rnb etc etc, and adapt to the sounds and not sound like a dnb mc doing different music...trust me...n as far for dnb hes stepped up majorly, constantly writing new stuff and getting in the studio...trust...wait for his solo stuff and the trigganometry album..its coming soon, no gas, the wheels are in motion

Just got back from shogun and I think I saw sp go into the crowd to check his levels.. He really complimented frictions set and gave me a shout out :)

Back
Top Bottom