best cheap records

as tempting as it is i'd have to dig deep inside my consumerist soul, when im not a massive fan of the tracks and i've spent far too much as it is. sure does look pretty though

anyone fancy scanning the booklet for me? :)

samurai needs a subscription service

as tempting as it is i'd have to dig deep inside my consumerist soul, when im not a massive fan of the tracks and i've spent far too much as it is. sure does look pretty though

anyone fancy scanning the booklet for me? :)

samurai needs a subscription service

Samurai definitely needs a subscription service, I missed out on Kiyoko on Surus but they still have it on Redeye so i'll get it from there!

I will scan the booklet for you sir once it has arrived!

ive found a lot of gems on ebay 5-6 years ago at a reasonable price ($5-$15). sometimes you get lucky and there will be no other bidders on highly sought after vinyl. but then sometimes there will be a handful of bidders jacking up the price. i tried to go back in my ebay history to see what ive gotten but their history doesnt go that far. i do remember getting cutslo/alien girl on there for around $15-$20 shipped. which i thought was a great price, considering the rarity! i had around 50-100 saved searches and get notified via email when something hit ebay that day.

Back
Top Bottom