Bassman birthday bash 2016 tracklist

Nice 1 Dagz bin wanting to hear that Pack !!! :)

i have a load of other bassman sets which i will upload over the weekend any you want to hear n ill see if i have them sound

But It has been a blast getting back into my tape packs. It's crazy how rare they are now. You cant even buy Hysteria packs anymore unless its fake ones off ebay. There's only really a couple of good places to buy packs from full stop. Might have to make a thread about it. Save the packs thread or something.

The SDC crew are really lucky, they must be loaded with presents n stuff...

I swear Bassman has at least 3 birthdays a year & Trigga, fucking hell... Dude must have at least 6 birthday bashes, an easter bash, 4 xmas bashes & a Passover/Eid bash every year...

I just feel bad for Nutcraka & Blu Bomma & them lot, I think they get like half a birthday every 3 years or something, it must be something to do with length of service/the sdc pension plan, the longer you have served, the more birthdays a year you can have?

Anyway, big up Bassman.

Happy 83rd birthday dude!! :2thumbs:

ha ha ye they do seem to have a lot of bashes tbf!

not too keen on the new sdc dJ voltage though i prefered sly so dont think ill be buying any of the newer ones.

Does Anyone have the Logan D set from Triggas Bdy bash 2011 or SDC set from eksman overload?
Ambusher you manage to find them sets bro :)

The SDC crew are really lucky, they must be loaded with presents n stuff...

I swear Bassman has at least 3 birthdays a year & Trigga, fucking hell... Dude must have at least 6 birthday bashes, an easter bash, 4 xmas bashes & a Passover/Eid bash every year...

I just feel bad for Nutcraka & Blu Bomma & them lot, I think they get like half a birthday every 3 years or something, it must be something to do with length of service/the sdc pension plan, the longer you have served, the more birthdays a year you can have?

Anyway, big up Bassman.

Happy 83rd birthday dude!! :2thumbs:

This is a great comment I might use it in a fred.

Back
Top Bottom