BASSIX 6TH BDAY - ANDY C. TAXMAN. MC GQ. MC EKSMAN. FRI 25TH SEPT. DAKOTA

Ez, I would advise gettin down earlyish as this falls around freshers week, This is normally the busiest night of the year, Andy is doing 11.30 til 1 I think, I remember once queuing at Lakota in Bristol, seeing him arrive and also seeing him leave whilst I was still waiting in the queue, Not a nice feeling. However if you do get there early be sure to stick around til the end as I usually play last : )

Ez, I would advise gettin down earlyish as this falls around freshers week, This is normally the busiest night of the year, Andy is doing 11.30 til 1 I think, I remember once queuing at Lakota in Bristol, seeing him arrive and also seeing him leave whilst I was still waiting in the queue, Not a nice feeling. However if you do get there early be sure to stick around til the end as I usually play last : )

ouch!

BASSIX
SIXTH BIRTHDAY!!!

FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER
DAKOTA NIGHTCLUB
12-14 BATH ROAD CHELTENHAM

OVER THE YEARS BASSIX HAS CONTINUALLY PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS TO BRING THE BEST DRUM AND BASS ARTISTS TO THE SOUTH WEST AND OUR SIXTH BIRTHDAY PARTY WILL BE NO EXCEPTION. EXPECT CAKE, PARTY GAMES, PASS THE PARCEL AND SOME ORANGE SQUASH. IT'S BIGGER, IT'S BADDER AND IT'S BETTER THAN ALL THE REST, IT'S THE BASSIX BIRTHDAY BASH!

ANDY C
TAXMAN
POISON
ACCESS
KONTAGIOUS

MC EKSMAN
MC GQ
MC DREAD
BIGGA SPITTAZ
(MC IMPACT - MC BRINK - MC BENGEE)

£7 STUDENTS ALL NIGHT
£8 BEFORE 11PM £9 AFTER