Are we keeping violence out of the scene?

This is the thing I love about the dnb scene up here it may not be as big but I have been to so many Warehouse Project Dnb nights, and never seen it kick off once, an theres a few thousand people there, the only thing I have ever seen anyone kicked out for is smoking...

Even our dnb nights in normal clubs dont really kick off I have seen it happen once an that was between a scally an a bouncer, the scally kept kicking off with him outside, so the bouncer got fed up of it an leveled the guy, didnt get back up for about 10 min, unfortunatly for the scally it was also his NYE what a shit start to the year lol, but anyway most of the trouble up here happens at normal nights or in the streets... The only other time I have seen it kick off at a dnb event was an illegal rave, which about 15 dickheads turned up to about 6am pissed out their head an just started muggin ppl, an kicking off... But the rave was to widely advertised an they used a location they had used 2 months ago, so word spread round and there ended up being thousands of people there.

MAN THIS THREAD IS FUNNY AS FOOK, LOOK MY APPROACH IS THAT IF YOU HAVE THE ATTITUDE THAT YOULL GIVE ANYONE A GOOD BEEATUN' IF THEY GIVE YOU THE BIG UUN' YOU ARE CLEARLY REATARDED

I GO TO RAVES AND IF IF SHIT HAPPENENS I DIFFUSE THE SITUATATION WITH SOME CRAZY IIRSH JIGGING, IM NOT JOKING

I GO OUT WITH THE INTENTION OF HAVING A GOOD TIME I REFUSE TO LET PEOPLE STOP THAT FACT, IF SOMEONE TRIES TO DO THIS TURN IT INTO A GOOD THING OR AT LEAST CONFUSE THEM SOO MUCH THEY WALK AWAY COS BOSHING A WEIRDO ISNT COOL

SOME OF THE DUDES IN THIS THREAD NEED TO TUCK THERE MELON SIZED BOLLOCKS IN THERE TRACKSUITS AND START DANCING

I gotta agree with 12Inch. You keep your wits about, you, and there's cunts anywhere, in every scene.

I've seen trouble / violence at dnb raves and at squat parties whwn I've been out raving (I used to work in Trance and Techno parties, and would regularly see fuckers pickpocketing, and would stand up to them (at personal risk to myself), and involve Security to get it sorted out and them chucked out / arrested, so much for PLUR and 'good vibes', I've also worked at Dancehall nights and seen another member of staff get his face slashed up, so this ain't just a DnB problem, it's a society / people problem).

I've have people try an mug me at squat parties, DnB nights and Hiphop nights in London and I've stood up for myself and walked away intact, doesn't mean I enjoyed it, or that I'm hard but you gotta look after yourself. If that means avoiding certain raves or backing off to the edge of the dancefloor when you see 'gangs' or aggy looking twats stumbling round, whatever.

I also agree it's not a good part of the scene, but it is and always has been (just look at some of the track titles, lyrics [MC lyrics or lyric in tracks] and samples, violence and darkness in part of DnB).

Take care when u go out raving. & avoid giant raves with 1,000s of people...

Last edited:
Exactly! People should just stick up for themselves a bit more and use some common sense. It's not exactly a charity coffee morning is it.

aah you and 12 inch munch are so wrong yeah shit happens but trouble finds trouble

if a whole crowd is paranoid of getting jumped then what night is that?

i go to rave not worrying bout anyone but myself and my freinds

go with a clear mind

I can't agree with the 'stick up with yourself' attitude. If I go raving, I want to be SAFE. I want to have the possibility get off my head and know that I won't get robbed, beaten up or otherwise fucked with. If I want to 'stick up for myself' I'd go to football matches.

I can't agree with the 'stick up with yourself' attitude. If I go raving, I want to be SAFE. I want to have the possibility get off my head and know that I won't get robbed, beaten up or otherwise fucked with. If I want to 'stick up for myself' I'd go to football matches.

join the police force mate.haha another silly sonopsis.

two inch after all the shit you was giving everyone yesterday. WHY cant you see the majority of people wana go to raves to not get fucked over. and dont wana go in there with an attitude that if someone is gonna fuck with me im ready.

the whole point is people dont want that.

The bad ass fight I saw was at Brixton academy:boxing: it started from one corner of the room and ending up going past me to the other! some boy got knocked the fuck up! lol
But I cant really say as girls dont really fight as much as men, but if your lookin for a fight you will find it...
If your not lookin for anythink u dont find it...my mates have never been mug off of robbed or anythink :respekt:

thts not true. i was playing at fabric at a student night. as i was walking thru the crowd in room 2 i get pulled back hoplding my girls hand. i look back and shes telling this guy to fuck off. i ask wots the matter and she said this guy grabbed her and started touching her up and grabing her downstairs n shit. i pushed the guy back and told him to never touch her again, and went to leave. he came after me with two of his massive mates and it ended up him hityiing me and me and him scrapping on the floor whilst his mates tried to kick my head in. luckily i was alright as the guy only landed the firsat punch and it was all wrestling after tht really. the bouncers got em in the end.

wot im trying to say is tht i didnt go looking for trouble, neither did my girlfriend. but no1 deserves to be treated in such a way like my girl did. she aint gonna stand up to a 6 foot black guy is she. i gave it a go out of principle and look wot happened. even at a student night in london u get pricks looking to cause hasstle (definately not students)

i understand this problem of there bein g cunts in the world is not going to go away. but ignoring the prob or accepting it is gonna fuck up the dnb scene. dnb has a horrible rep and it requires everyone involved to sort it out and show tht it wont tolerate tht kind of behaviour, rather than saying "if u cant handle trouble dont go to a dnb rave" i know bare people hu love jump up but hate the trouble and wud rather go to a liquid night just to get away from the aggy shit that "always" goes down.

yeah your right mate. people will always take the piss. And when its your mrs u gotta stand up to them, but people like that will always be in crowds man. looking for trouble.

I agree i used to go one nations etc.. but too much greif there, especially cause i dont take drugs and forever had people thinking i was and trying to rob up.

Id much rather go to a small night with a few good dj's and some up coming dj's cause u always get a good vibe!

Back
Top Bottom