Are we keeping violence out of the scene?

no mate i just keep out of the way of these people. because im not a dum mother fucker like you!

get your head out of your own jumped up arse and just shut the fuck up!

fair enuff

i guess drum and bass is only for the hard and tough people then. i guess its put up and shut up.

little 4inchers like me cant hack getting smacked around, robbed and stabbed. gotta have an ego as big as ur cock to "survive" when a "sertain tune drops"

unless ur a fucking hard nut dont go out stay at home.

if u dont expect to run into trouble dont listen to dnb.

hardly surprising the rep dnb gets from outsiders.

no mate i just keep out of the way of these people. because im not a dum mother fucker like you!

get your head out of your own jumped up arse and just shut the fuck up!

the forum badmen are out to play again take a bit of this hardness your showing via the web to raves and you should be ok then .

couldnt have put it better myself wizz. goes to show you put a thread out about taking voilence out of dnb and even that gets wankers!!

hahahahah lets all go to a rave and get in a fight!!! GOOD TIMES!

your the babys complaining that theres this violence in raves im plainly stateing that theres nothing different in dnb raves to any other type of rave in a nightclub apart from the music genre.. if you cant go and enjoy a night out doing what ever because of some knob acting up then is shit i agree but snap out of it u little boy.. get a grip son.....

What happend to that website, i cant remeber the name of it. It had pictures of people that cause trouble at dnb raves and details etc... I can't think of the name, i thought that website was good idea. Anyone know?

the cunts going round looking for fights tend to be insecure pussy's anyways.

my only worry is someone pointing a gun at my head....i only really watch my back on the way home.

I can't tell if 12 Inch Grinch is on a windup or not.

Surely no serious person would post such a high volume of semi-illiterate, illogical wannabe macho nonsense?

Surely no serious person would post such a high volume of semi-illiterate, illogical wannabe macho nonsense?

CLAP CLAP, this forum is in its own league !
and yes my spelling isnt up to much i am from portsmouth and never went to school for that long...there nothing macho about standing up to people if they want to try mug u off..

i love the controversy go ask about...

if someone starts i only retaliate if they hit me first.

then again if they dont hit me hard enough i dont do anything cos there is no point.

if it dont hurt or make me think im gunna get knocked out i dont do anything...just smile

yea thats what im tryna decide

to 12 inch grinch, people shouldnt have to be able to take of themselves at raves, thats not the fucking point of a rave, are you trying to say that because im not big & not hard that its my own problem if i get robbed & beaten up at dnb nights?

something really should be done
loads of my mates refuse to come to nights like playaz just cos of some aggy group of cunts who have no real interest in the scene other than causing as much shit on the dancefloor as possible
as lets not even talk about bigger events like one nations etc!

djs & promoters alike need to come up with a new way to combat this, the name & shame is a good idea but there needs to be harsher treatment for people who do kick off

ask liamthednbman not that he ever posts on here.

i dont like to give them the satifaction of thinking that they have bothered me in any way.

Id much rather take a dodgy punch in the face than get thrown out of a rave..

the point people are trying to make 12 inch is that why should you have to stand up to these cunts? i dont go out to be confonted by people. fine, if they do, ill stand up for myself. so will loads of people. it doesnt make me any harder than the rest of the people who are being bothered. i go to a rave to enjoy the music and to enjoy the COMPANY. if im surrounded by cunts, then i wont enjoy it. thats me though, you may enjoy the fact that everyone is aggy and you may think that is what raving is about, but personally i think there is much more to this scene than that.

the point people are trying to make 12 inch is that why should you have to stand up to these cunts? i dont go out to be confonted by people. fine, if they do, ill stand up for myself. so will loads of people. it doesnt make me any harder than the rest of the people who are being bothered. i go to a rave to enjoy the music and to enjoy the COMPANY. if im surrounded by cunts, then i wont enjoy it. thats me though, you may enjoy the fact that everyone is aggy and you may think that is what raving is about, but personally i think there is much more to this scene than that.

well said

Back
Top Bottom