Aphrodite & MC Sugar @ Glade 2005

sorry miszt i think you got the wrong end of the stick my friend! none of what i wrote was aimed at you whatsoever, it was aimed at other people who felt the need to critisize my opinions, this is a forum im allowed my view,if it is constructive and u want to disagree and debate it with me then fine ,if your goin to smirk at my views then dont bother because it is bound to cause a reaction no matter who you do it to. now mr reapa watch your back boy or you will get beat you ashvale pikey :sniper:

popeye said:
sorry miszt i think you got the wrong end of the stick my friend! none of what i wrote was aimed at you whatsoever, it was aimed at other people who felt the need to critisize my opinions, this is a forum im allowed my view,if it is constructive and u want to disagree and debate it with me then fine ,if your goin to smirk at my views then dont bother because it is bound to cause a reaction no matter who you do it to. now mr reapa watch your back boy or you will get beat you ashvale pikey :sniper:

we have a legend here :lol:

Fucking hell someone likes him.
I've not heard the guy in all fairness but this is the first time I've heard a good word said about him.

popeye said:

They didn't criticise your opinions.

They criticised Sugars lack of talent, flow, skills and grey matter etc etc

He's wack...thats not opinion. Its fact.

Popeye, if you don't stop threatening people on this board you will be wiped.

As in banned. I'm serious.

Its crunch time.

Have a think about it before you reply to your next thread.

logikz said:
miszt youre a safe geeza but dont, i repeat, do not try to reason or explain (let alone apologize) to that fucking troll popeye, theres no point. im telling you, popeye is someones racist cunt trolling alias, set up just to fuck with people and talk shit.
dankalicious was banned, jungalist murda was banned so whys this popeye character allowed to run rampant?
now i dont want him to get banned mind you and i never did care much for consistency but i cant help but wonder.
ark at u lol mr i own dnbforum :shrug:

Serum said:
Leg it, it's the old bill
Campus%20police%20008_2.jpg

From left to right:

sdm, mesh, Indi, Affliction, Triple M, klusta

:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom