Anyone goin to Rebirth and Random Concept in bristol on saterday?

set times:

MAIN ARENA SET TIMES

9.00 - 9.30. KLIMAX & MC SCRIPT
9.30 - 10.30 BREAK & TEXAS B2B MOONIE
10.30 - 11.15 BRYAN GEE & FEARLESS
11.15 - 12.00 SHY FX & SKIBADEE B2B EKSMAN
12.00 - 1.30 ANDY C & GQ B2B SHABBA
1.30 - 2.00 JUNGLE DRUMMER, DJ FU & STAMINA
2.00 - 3.00 MAMPI SWIFT & IC3 B2B SPYDA
3.00 - 4.00 HAZARD & FATMAN D B2B TONN PIPER

ARENA 2 SET TIMES

9.00 - 10.00 RIPPER B2B SARTORI & MC CHOPPA D
10.00 - 11.00 GARRY K B2B FUZE & MC PRESHA
11.00 - 12.00 INTERFACE & MC REDSKIN
12.00 - 1.00 CREWZ & MC TEXAS
1.00 - 2.00 TAXMAN & MC BENSTA
2.00 - 3.00 ALIX PEREZ B2B LYNX & MC STAMINA
3.00 - FINISH MASTERVIBE & MC MOONIE

set times:

MAIN ARENA SET TIMES

9.00 - 9.30. KLIMAX & MC SCRIPT
9.30 - 10.30 BREAK & TEXAS B2B MOONIE
10.30 - 11.15 BRYAN GEE & FEARLESS
11.15 - 12.00 SHY FX & SKIBADEE B2B EKSMAN
12.00 - 1.30 ANDY C & GQ B2B SHABBA
1.30 - 2.00 JUNGLE DRUMMER, DJ FU & STAMINA
2.00 - 3.00 MAMPI SWIFT & IC3 B2B SPYDA
3.00 - 4.00 HAZARD & FATMAN D B2B TONN PIPER

ARENA 2 SET TIMES

9.00 - 10.00 RIPPER B2B SARTORI & MC CHOPPA D
10.00 - 11.00 GARRY K B2B FUZE & MC PRESHA
11.00 - 12.00 INTERFACE & MC REDSKIN
12.00 - 1.00 CREWZ & MC TEXAS
1.00 - 2.00 TAXMAN & MC BENSTA
2.00 - 3.00 ALIX PEREZ B2B LYNX & MC STAMINA
3.00 - FINISH MASTERVIBE & MC MOONIE

nice....

who went in the end then?

i thought andy c was a bit boring tbh....and eksman left after about 45 mins.

but i had a wicked night.....thought it was a really cool atmosphere as well

Yeah man i was there, MAMPI's FUCKING SET!!!!

he really smashed it cant remember what mc's were on it tho..

haha we lost one of our mates, he got thrown out by a bouncer for no fcking reason, totally fcked his night over cuz we didnt realise he had been kicked out.. but that another story lol.

Im ready for the next one nation at opera house

whats up birthday boys, cant remember much of mine too be honest but quality night. yeah mampi was fucking sick, best set ive seen from him in a long time, heavy. how u guys get on?

Was really feeling it come andy c, got in for breaks set. Fu is a mad fcker innit see his scratch face, had me in stiches !! Got bored of that half way thru, taxman didnt turn up huh!

Why should taxman turn up , i'd find being put in room 2 offensive, he's main room material . Yeah mampi set at easter spectucular at the bic was wicked.:miss_rep:

Yeah i skipped Fu and jungle to see taxman, was waiting for ages, then garry k replaced him, wasn't bad set tho. highlights of the night for me were Hazard and Shy FX, and what about skibba mcing over that grimey dubstep, people were going mental. Hazard played the sickest dubs all night, was well pissed off tho, he usually closes with silent knight and he kept playing the into but never played it, trouble maker was a shit song to close to....pretty good night...
im off to clockwork next saturday to see Gdub,Dminds,Nicky Blackmarket,Taxman,UK Apache,Crissy Criss,Enigma,Sartori,DJ Klip and more, this is one of the last ever dnb events at clockwork, sure to be a killer.

Yeah i skipped Fu and jungle to see taxman, was waiting for ages, then garry k replaced him, wasn't bad set tho. highlights of the night for me were Hazard and Shy FX, and what about skibba mcing over that grimey dubstep, people were going mental. Hazard played the sickest dubs all night, was well pissed off tho, he usually closes with silent knight and he kept playing the into but never played it, trouble maker was a shit song to close to....pretty good night...
im off to clockwork next saturday to see Gdub,Dminds,Nicky Blackmarket,Taxman,UK Apache,Crissy Criss,Enigma,Sartori,DJ Klip and more, this is one of the last ever dnb events at clockwork, sure to be a killer.

well, i didnt see jungle dummer, i was in room 2 aparently...not quite sure who was playing though lol.

mampi was sick yeah. it was ic3 and spyda i think for his set

yea boy, mampi killed it, best set of the night, and best ive heard from him for awhile aswell, how come bryan g cant mix?

yeah i arrived and was on floor for about 10 mins of it (guy in white hoody) was moonie mc over it yeah?!?! after a little scout about went to see if my mates had made it in yet and got back in for break =D

where you headed next?!?!

think the one nation in bournemouth is next on my list!

[Politrix];252937 said:
yeah i arrived and was on floor for about 10 mins of it (guy in white hoody) was moonie mc over it yeah?!?! after a little scout about went to see if my mates had made it in yet and got back in for break =D

where you headed next?!?!

think the one nation in bournemouth is next on my list!

na it was MC script.

not sure yet man.

will have to check the money situation....going to see mampi and chrissy chris in a couple weeks, but thats only a local event in the SW like.

duno about the next big rave....i have to pay so much to get to them, due to my location :-/

Back
Top Bottom