Anyone goin to Rebirth and Random Concept in bristol on saterday?

Marachew

Drum N Bass B2B
Great line up,

Andy C (90 min set), SHY FX, BRYAN GEE, JUNGLE DRUMMER vs DJ FU, MAMPI SWIFT, HAZARD, GARRY K, TAXMAN, LYNX, KLIMAX & MC SCRIPT (Southwest DNB Comp Winner), ALIX PEREZ, BREAK, FUZE, MASTERVIBE, CRUZE, RIPPER + SARTORI. MC’s GQ, SKIBADEE, EKSMAN, FEARLESS, SHABBA, IC3, SPYDA, FATMAN D, PRESHA, JUICEMAN, STAMINA, SP, BENSTA, MOONEE, REDSKIN, BENSTA, CHOPPA + TEXAS

Should be a wicked night,

Lookin forward to bryan gee, What you waitin 4?

Safe.

YESYES! my birthday rubeboy and im lookin forward to the thing as a whole, love the venue!

See you there =P

[Politrix];249258 said:
YESYES! my birthday rubeboy and im lookin forward to the thing as a whole, love the venue!

See you there =P

:rambo::rambo:

my birthday as well....should be sick

its junglist120488's birthday as well.

should meet up for a dnbforum birthday rave :D

lol dan its the academy!just dont flash it outside,inside youll be ok.its in that que outside innit get sum right pricks robbing for tickets n shit. wtf terrible line up?:-/

not sure about general academies but bristol academy is bare strict.

if u dont have a genuine ID then your probs fucked, hard to smuggle shit in, they make you take your shoes off, search your socks, legs, wallets fuckin everywhere!

Thats why you go wid some gals, they got loads of nice hiddin places,
N yeah maby on the fake id if its good but they do check quite well.

hahaha, i was buzzing my tits off getting searched last time, geeza was giving me dodgy looks and he knew i was holdin - but he didnt know where nar-nar. funnyest thing is i was chatting to same bloke later that night proper fcked and he seemed cool jokes n that.

the main thing they looking for is weapons, theres only so much they can do bout the drugs!!

Not going to this, looks like a smasher though! Quite jealous of anyone who is going. I haven't seen Andy C for a week.....AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom