Another Silence rmx!!

MC Motion

Custom Avatarmess
I picked up another Silence rmx on my travel's and the bloke who owns the record shop said it was by Tech Itch!!

I thinks he's bullshitting me cos it sounds more trancy than the other remix's but does anyone know for sure if The Wolf has been tinkering with Silence as well?

I got one last week which I think is by Nightwalker and the most popular one i'm told is by J Majick and for some reason the one I picked up today I think maybe by Greg Packer.

Does anyone know all the remix's and remixers cos its all very confusing to me!!!!!!!!

MC Motion said:
I picked up another Silence rmx on my travel's and the bloke who owns the record shop said it was by Tech Itch!!

I thinks he's bullshitting me cos it sounds more trancy than the other remix's but does anyone know for sure if The Wolf has been tinkering with Silence as well?

I got one last week which I think is by Nightwalker and the most popular one i'm told is by J Majick and for some reason the one I picked up today I think maybe by Greg Packer.

Does anyone know all the remix's and remixers cos its all very confusing to me!!!!!!!!
You prolly got the Nightwalker one, thats the darkest one.

It would be most like Mr Itch out of all of the remixes.

Nah i'm saying I got the Nightwalker one last week but the one I got today is a lot more trancey than the Nightwalker piece but the bloke in the record shop was saying it was Tech Itch but I think its Greg Packer but I dun know for sure! (Breathe's sigh after spurting out long sentance!)

MC Motion said:

Sounds like the bloke was talking out his arse. There are 3 mixes: J Majik's, Greg Packer's and Nightwalker's.

You won't have J Majik one unless you've cut it yourself, and if you already have Camo 1 then it can only be the Packer mix that you have picke up.

Although I haven't heard it I bet it doesn't sound like Tech Itch.

Neurotoxin said:
Sounds like the bloke was talking out his arse. There are 3 mixes: J Majik's, Greg Packer's and Nightwalker's.

I dunno mate, apparently there is/was a Vector Burn remix as well, although I dont think I ever heard that one.

Greg Packers was my favourite mix. J's was good up until the drop, and Im yet to hear the Nightwalker mix.

Neurotoxin said:

You won't have J Majik one unless you've cut it yourself, and if you already have Camo 1 then it can only be the Packer mix that you have picke up.

Although I haven't heard it I bet it doesn't sound like Tech Itch.

Nah it don't sound like Tech Itch at all!!! Proper little bull shitter down @ the record shop!!!!!

J-Majik one's on Breakbeat Koa's apparantly, if so it'll be a long long wait!!

Neurotoxin said:
So you basically just like the vocal?!

Yep, after the drop the tune turns to shite. Doesnt go anywhere at all. Wonder how long it took him to make it? My guess is about 15 mins...if he stopped for a tea break.

Mulla said:
Yep, after the drop the tune turns to shite. Doesnt go anywhere at all. Wonder how long it took him to make it? My guess is about 15 mins...if he stopped for a tea break.

People are still going mental over it. I'm sick of it now (got it cut) and the Nightwalker mix has a heavy drop but also goes nowhere really.

That vocal seems more grating every time I hear it now.

Got Camo1, it's alright, only got it forthe novelty factor.. The Crazy in Love rmx on the flip is pretty fkin dire tho :/

As far as I've heard they're all crap, not heard nightwalker's one but to stop delerium being crap you'd have to do one of them remixes with absolutely nowt to do with the original.

Only feeling the Nightwalkers VIP, but has anyone noticed the quality of the vinyl is pretty poor?
My copy of Spellbinder/Tyrrant is nasty too, sounds a bit like a high quality MP3!

Anyone else notice it? Maybe its Nightwalkers mastering? (No disrespect to NightWalker!)

Anyone know if Squid/Festered Nipple are ever gonna see the light of day? Sick, Heaviest tunes.

Any release date for Biohazard on G2 yet? imo that vox needs to come out! “youre not ready” lol

jay walker said:
Only feeling the Nightwalkers VIP, but has anyone noticed the quality of the vinyl is pretty poor?
My copy of Spellbinder/Tyrrant is nasty too, sounds a bit like a high quality MP3!

Anyone else notice it? Maybe its Nightwalkers mastering? (No disrespect to NightWalker!)

Anyone know if Squid/Festered Nipple are ever gonna see the light of day? Sick, Heaviest tunes.

Any release date for Biohazard on G2 yet? imo that vox needs to come out! “youre not ready” lol

squid and festered nipple wont ever see the light of day now im afraid....... and the vox has now been removed from biohazard :teeth:

is anybody else surpsised john b never did a rmx???
i am.... when i first heard that he didn't do a rmx i was surprised.. o_O o_O

the greg packer remix is the most trancey remix out of all of them, also features a well-produced matrix-y "remix" of billy jean by michael jackson (although i can't say that's a remix at all, probably a track that couldn't get the one-note sample from billy jean cleared).

Back
Top Bottom