A Summer Adventure...

Nice one HAB. Got to be honest alot of this style was inspired by your mixes from before, glad you enjoyed the ride man, part 2 will be on it's way shortly (y)

Bruv I take that as a huge compliment. I adore this mix and to think I had anything to do with it is a massive honor, really. Keep this up, man, it sounds amazing and I really think it suits your DJing style.

My eyes lit up when i saw this, soooo obviously on it geez!

Safe for the wav too!

Big ups Russ! Hope you enjoy it mate - you got anything new flying about?

Bruv I take that as a huge compliment. I adore this mix and to think I had anything to do with it is a massive honor, really. Keep this up, man, it sounds amazing and I really think it suits your DJing style.

Nice one again matey! Hopefully part 2 will live up to expectations! Definitely gone through a massive change of style recently so glad it's going down well.

It will be glorious for me.My style!love it!

Cheers margauxsemin!
Hope summer is treating you well

Big ups to all that have listened and commented thus far, makes it all the more worthwhile

Put this on last night when going to bed and from what i've heard so far it smashes it, looking forward to hearing the rest today!

Cheers Russ mate. (y) really don't know how I'm guna top this with part 2 but will do my upmost
Just finished listening, slick mixing the whole way through, loved the vibes and all-round jazzy feel!

Biggles man!

We got dnbtv in August so you'll be hearing a new one from me then, it's guna be rowdy tho ;)

loved this mix from start to finish, perfect summer vibes!

Got things off to a great start with that opener but my favourite bit had to be BCee - Breath In > Dave Owen - Still Waters > LSB - Leave > June Miller - Further Seems Forever > DJ Marky - Those Moments > Zero T - Walk Away, the mixes around leave were big and liked the way you brought in walk away. Also need to mention that finisher, against the wall with the true romance VIP was fucking amazing.

Big up mate look forward to the next one!

Just finished listening, slick mixing the whole way through, loved the vibes and all-round jazzy feel!

Biggles man!

We got dnbtv in August so you'll be hearing a new one from me then, it's guna be rowdy tho ;)

Ah you know me mate, don't mind it rowdy! Looking forward to it keep us posted. Cheers for leaving some thoughts, jazzy and altogether uplifting was the kinda tip I was looking for here! Big ups

loved this mix from start to finish, perfect summer vibes!

Got things off to a great start with that opener but my favourite bit had to be BCee - Breath In > Dave Owen - Still Waters > LSB - Leave > June Miller - Further Seems Forever > DJ Marky - Those Moments > Zero T - Walk Away, the mixes around leave were big and liked the way you brought in walk away. Also need to mention that finisher, against the wall with the true romance VIP was fucking amazing.

Big up mate look forward to the next one!

Yes Danny! Big ups man! Really appreciate the in depth detail in your feedback!

Still waters is still a favourite of mine, I actually find it really difficult to mix as the drums are a bit scratchy but it worked really well both with Breath In and Leave so glad you picked out that part. The bit before Walk Away with the Marky and June Miller tunes wasn't planned initially, just ended up having a go and it worked out alright. Looks as if a lot of people digged the last mix with TR VIP which I'm delighted with.

Big ups Danny, hopefully see a new mix from you soon? And part 2 is very close :) got my internet sorted so touch wood it'll be up soon.

Ah you know me mate, don't mind it rowdy! Looking forward to it keep us posted. Cheers for leaving some thoughts, jazzy and altogether uplifting was the kinda tip I was looking for here! Big ups

Yes Danny! Big ups man! Really appreciate the in depth detail in your feedback!

Still waters is still a favourite of mine, I actually find it really difficult to mix as the drums are a bit scratchy but it worked really well both with Breath In and Leave so glad you picked out that part. The bit before Walk Away with the Marky and June Miller tunes wasn't planned initially, just ended up having a go and it worked out alright. Looks as if a lot of people digged the last mix with TR VIP which I'm delighted with.

Big ups Danny, hopefully see a new mix from you soon? And part 2 is very close :) got my internet sorted so touch wood it'll be up soon.

yes stu looking forward to part 2, should have a new mix soon hopefully by end of July, been mixing loads recently just need to get to recording

Wattup Stu Banger! Listened and enjoyed in full. Have heard do some stuff with this style before and always thought you had a good ear for it. All the mixes listed above were spot on but i want to mention that mix with Rowpieces Jungle Ballad....shit was slick my friend.
EZ

Haven't listened to much stuff on this vibe in a while, so this mix is a breath of fresh air. Not even halfway through it yet, but I am loving this mix. Fantastic selection.

Wattup Stu Banger! Listened and enjoyed in full. Have heard do some stuff with this style before and always thought you had a good ear for it. All the mixes listed above were spot on but i want to mention that mix with Rowpieces Jungle Ballad....shit was slick my friend.
EZ

Yes Beknoxx1 :teeth: hahaha.

Really appreciate the thoughts man. I actually find this stuff much more challenging to mix than other styles of dnb, feel it has to be keyed better than say for example the harder or minimal stuff, and then the whole issue of vocal clashes! Glad you digged the bit with Jungle Ballad was just trying to work in vocals at the start with a decent amen.

Big ups man, you got anything new knocking about?

Haven't listened to much stuff on this vibe in a while, so this mix is a breath of fresh air. Not even halfway through it yet, but I am loving this mix. Fantastic selection.

Yes yes Grubbers! Long time man.

Feel as if my mixing style changes with the weather, bit of sun and this kinda stuff gets played all the time.
Glad your digging it man! Let me know if you have any new mixes about (y)

Cheers lads (y)

Great feel to this mix Stu, taking us up and down, good pacing and I thought you did well with the keying. Everyone has given you great feedback which I agree with so I'll go the other way and just say that when Twice came in sounded a little off key but I'm being very picky!! Great track selection though. I know it's hard to mix this style well so good job.

Great feel to this mix Stu, taking us up and down, good pacing and I thought you did well with the keying. Everyone has given you great feedback which I agree with so I'll go the other way and just say that when Twice came in sounded a little off key but I'm being very picky!! Great track selection though. I know it's hard to mix this style well so good job.

Ez D.E.D - appreciate you leaving some thoughts.

I do agree that I thought the mix with Twice remix and Hemisphere didn't really sit as well as I would like. I cant remember if I EQ'd it without using the filters or with, just felt listening back that it needed to sit a little better over the top of the previous tune, more practice needed for sure. Something definitely to work on!

Big ups man, hope you enjoyed the rest (y)

I thought the EQ was fine, just that the key was slightly off. The ending of the mix was excellent btw.
I share mixes on the Fat Badger Podcast twitter page so if you have a twitter handle I'll link link you to the post. Gave you a repost on SC too.

Stu man.
Mix is awesome. I wasn't expecting it to be as good. You undersold it in the description.
Cracking selection, prefect for the summer. A few numbers I've not heard before and added to my wantlist, which is always welcome. Mixing was near perfect mate. This is why your mixes are standard listening material.
I've left some small comments below.
J Rap - Spiritual Aura (Basher Remix)
- Dub FX - Flow (Bcee & Villem Remix)
Great bass EQing.
Rowpieces - Jungle Ballad
Smooth transition. Nicely done.
Kasper & J Logic - Recognize
Clean as fook.
Breakage - Future (Calibre Remix)
Just lovely.
London Elektricity - Billion Dollar Gravy
Smooth
- Spectrasoul - In Profile
Cor - Randy Orton. From outta nowhwere. Awesome.
DJ Addiction, Carlito - Supergrass
Damn. Not heard this for a while. Why do I still not own it.
- Intelligent Manners - Ball & Chain
Perfect. Just perfect mate. What a mix.
Capone - Friday
Oh mate. This is how you bring a tune in. I'm in the office but tempted to start throwing shoes.
Madcap - Hemisphere
OK stop it now. This is getting ridiculous. You've go t that bass EQ down! Just enough so the track underneath still pokes through clearly but not too much its compromises the lead tune and distorts. Hats off Stu.
Little Dragon - Twice (LSB Remix)
Missed it writing the above. Killer track this one.
BCee - Breath In
Sound
Dave Owen - Still Waters
YES YES.. So soothing with those vocals over it.
LSB - Leave
I love this tune so much.
June Miller - Further Seems Forever
Lovely mix, sounds awesome. I'm wondering what it would sound like with Leave as the dominant bass, but then its harder to get a smooth transition mixing that way.
DJ Marky - Those Moments
Cracking, All about the vibe on this one.
Zero T - Walk Away
Nice, Lots of energy here. A nice peak for the closing section of the mix. Well played.
ARPXP - Winter In Sardinia
Hot damn. Loved this.
Macca & Los Contreras - Against The Wall
Nice mix. Great cut off too. Previous tune got a little quiet in the mix but worth it for this amen to cut through.
- D-Bridge - True Romance VIP
Shit the bed. Finishing with class. If I'm being picky, I would have lowered the bass eq on TR a tiny bit, left a smidge on the previous tune. Then cut TR mid a fair amount and left the other mid full, just to give those vocal that little bit more room.

Back
Top Bottom