A Summer Adventure...

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Hey guys

This generally started out as something for me to listen to in the car, but thought id post it up!
Soundcloud link and TL below. Any criticism, feedback welcome.

Enjoy
Stu.

DJ Rap - Spiritual Aura (Basher Remix)
- Dub FX - Flow (Bcee & Villem Remix)
Rowpieces - Jungle Ballad
Kasper & J Logic - Recognize
Breakage - Future (Calibre Remix)
London Elektricity - Billion Dollar Gravy
- Spectrasoul - In Profile
DJ Addiction, Carlito - Supergrass
- Intelligent Manners - Ball & Chain
Capone - Friday
Madcap - Hemisphere
Little Dragon - Twice (LSB Remix)
BCee - Breath In
Dave Owen - Still Waters
LSB - Leave
June Miller - Further Seems Forever
DJ Marky - Those Moments
Zero T - Walk Away
ARPXP - Winter In Sardinia
Macca & Los Contreras - Against The Wall
- D-Bridge - True Romance VIP​

That first mix is wicked! Great way to open up. The whole mix was perfect for the weather at the moment. This is gonna be on rotation for a while - and certainly tomorrow towards the end of the day at work! Will let you know my favourite section etc. next time I listen, mate

That first mix is wicked! Great way to open up. The whole mix was perfect for the weather at the moment. This is gonna be on rotation for a while - and certainly tomorrow towards the end of the day at work! Will let you know my favourite section etc. next time I listen, mate

Yes Rob! Certainly was going for something to fit in with our ever hottening climate...lots of vocals lots of big drums :) appreciate you taking the time to listen man!

Yes Stu.
On it as standard.

Big ups AJ. Hope this is enjoyable for you (y)

Fantastic mix man! right up my street. this one is going to get rinsed this summer! well done you!

Nice one Tony! Appreciate the kind words man, for something I just whipped up for the car it didn't turn out bad at all. (y)

Big up yourself hope the summer is treating you well so far

Left a few comments on SC already, loved this mix from start to finish. Well fitting for what's going on outside at the moment. Spot on selection and some lovely blends inside. Well worth a download and sticking it to your mobile devices, the summer is sorted now :) Special shout for introducing me to that Hemisphere tune, been smashing it since Friday all days long. Thanks Stu, looking forward to hear more from you soon!

Left a few comments on SC already, loved this mix from start to finish. Well fitting for what's going on outside at the moment. Spot on selection and some lovely blends inside. Well worth a download and sticking it to your mobile devices, the summer is sorted now :) Special shout for introducing me to that Hemisphere tune, been smashing it since Friday all days long. Thanks Stu, looking forward to hear more from you soon!

yes Vaclav! Appreciate the kind words mate! Love hemisphere that bassline is all sorts of lovely. Cheers as always for having a listen and leaving some kind words. Been listening to a mix of yours that popped up on SC will drop a comment or two when I get a moment!

Going to potentially whip out part 2 as summer definitely isn't over yet :D

Big ups man.

Big ups, man! Intro and outtro were especially strong on this one! Always a pleasure to hear some tunes I've not heard before as well, so big ups for that. Great mix, overall!

Top mix fella, some really nice blends in there and a 'FUCK RIGHT OFF' outro.

Nice one Dizzledee! Been rocking that last mix for a while, glad you enjoyed it man! Cheers for leaving a comment and listening pal (y)

Big ups, man! Intro and outtro were especially strong on this one! Always a pleasure to hear some tunes I've not heard before as well, so big ups for that. Great mix, overall!

Nice one HAB. Got to be honest alot of this style was inspired by your mixes from before, glad you enjoyed the ride man, part 2 will be on it's way shortly (y)

Big ups guys

Back
Top Bottom