DnB A question to any producers or D&B fans

To be fair there pal i think your apaslutey correct here as i produce music and its not at bad quality but like you said there are many more producers these days and alot of them do produce shit.
So yes i agree to this quote

Any links to your tunes?

I found your track on youtube. I gave you a thumbs down. Stop making shit threads

Lol if you're not thick skinned enough to take a little abuse from some random bedroom warriors you dont stand a fucking chance m7.

dont take the piss guys, hes only trying to do everything and could possible do

and hes making me a happy breakcore tune :teeth:

he made the same thread trying to sell his ebay CD on here.

well constructed troll i'd say. unless your real, either way gets a life

You a homosexual drapiidz??

Nah i aint hahaha unlike some i use my arse for shitting and that only, just like people like you have shit come from there mouth......look im just doing what any of you would do. im writing stuff on a forum and i dont expect these sly comments for just trying......

Soo dont be soo critical, yeah you can say im shit but atlease give me a reason on why it went wrong....
(last bit of message is to everyone being out of order)

i think it mainly stems from the regular people on there have seen it sooo many times before a new producer/label/night/crew and a lot of them probably have tried doing that when they first started then failed, so hate on anyone new because they have the hunger to succeed that the people dissing used to have.
just my 2 cents if what you are doing is not on a semi proffessional level ie all of your time committed to it when you first start and so on then you will just be another name in the pond like me and every other dj/producer/label owner trying to get to the same heights as ram/hospital/viper ect and the artists that work for them harsh but true it aint a part time thing

Back
Top Bottom