Darius Da Terrible

Hi I'm Darius. I'm from the southern United States. have a track I recorded using Logistics-Machine. I know that it's something that no emcee has done so far over any DnB track and would like for you to listen, hate, love or disregard entirely. What i did differently? Made sure i was respectful of the music i was rapping over. My message is clear, vocals are clear and track still able to live. Thank you for listening if you do.

Names Darius (Darius Da Terrible). Just have a track to Logisitic-Machine. I'm an emcee from the southern United States rapping over drum and bass tracks in a more respectful way than I've heard so far. I still deliver my message just a clear as I'd like. Hope you like it. If you don't feel free to be brutally honest about what you think or just disregard. Thank you for hearing me out.

Names Darius (Darius Da Terrible). Just have a track to Logisitic-Machine. I'm an emcee from the southern United States rapping over drum and bass tracks in a more respectful way than I've heard so far. I still deliver my message just a clear as I'd like. Hope you like it. If you don't feel free to be brutally honest about what you think or just disregard. Thank you for hearing me out.

Hey. I'm Darius. Just have a song i created using Logistics-Machine beat. I rapped over it in a way that i don't think many emcees have been respectful to do. I hope you listen and enjoy something a little bit different. Hate, Love or Disregard. Thanksd

Cool bro, but why did you tell us 6 times?

Back
Top Bottom