A Logistics "unreleased" EP on vinyl...

But your previous comment seems to suggest yoy assume it only came out digitally.
Another point to raise was that the city life ep was made up of tracks that people voted for. As mentioned above colour-wheel should have been on there. I think that was the chance, but it was missed

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

or maybe with the subfocus switch remix possibly.....if your trying to prove a point

then bust into painted smile

But your previous comment seems to suggest yoy assume it only came out digitally.
Another point to raise was that the city life ep was made up of tracks that people voted for. As mentioned above colour-wheel should have been on there. I think that was the chance, but it was missed

Maybe, but i'm sure people have enough sense to understand what I mean

Like Machete; HE GETS THE WOMEN

Simon-Pegg-Paul1.jpg

Weird looking woman

:D

---------- Post added at 17:27 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

its just frustrating being a vinyl head somedays...

I consider this tune unreleased.

Thank you

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

or maybe with the subfocus switch remix possibly.....if your trying to prove a point

This wasn't released on any format was it???

Question Is what you going to stick on the other side? Or you just getting a single sided press?

probs just going to keep it single sided...

but was thinking about making it a bassy old 12" and have Intervention on the flip. But I've always wanted Haunted By Her Yesterdays tbh.

Its a tough call...

probs just going to keep it single sided...

but was thinking about making it a bassy old 12" and have Intervention on the flip. But I've always wanted Haunted By Her Yesterdays tbh.

Its a tough call...

You might as well pay an extra 8 squid tbh, always wanted to get Ed Rush, Optical and Fierce - Pod on Dubplate!

You might as well pay an extra 8 squid tbh, always wanted to get Ed Rush, Optical and Fierce - Pod on Dubplate!

I have a feeling this service may be used more than just the once....
Gradually building a list of tunes lost to the digital realms...

if it costs to much you can always buy my copy for £25.. its got icicle's lost hours vip on hte flip which never got released on vinyl as well

fair play mate, probs guna bag a new copy, but want another Loggy tune on the flip. Cheers for the offer and pointing me in the right direction though!

Back
Top Bottom