1st tune, any advice/opinions?

Yeah the intro sounds wicked mate. Personally I think the bass sounds a little too "wide" kinda surrounds everything, either that or it's simply a little too loud.

Oh, and just at the top of this forum you'll see a sub forum named "new talent and track reviews", thats where you should be posting your work mate, just a friendly heads up ;)

Think it may be a case of it being to loud, but probably does need a tweek also.

opps, if a mod wants to move this or something then that'd be appreciated.
cheers for the heads up

loved the intro thought the rest was pretty good but could do with some work great job for your first though i am still absolutely useless

Yeah the intro sounds wicked mate. Personally I think the bass sounds a little too "wide" kinda surrounds everything, either that or it's simply a little too loud.

Oh, and just at the top of this forum you'll see a sub forum named "new talent and track reviews", thats where you should be posting your work mate, just a friendly heads up ;)

aww this is so much nicer than the dubstepforum......

no alpacas or anythIng!!

Need to hear the high end synth before I make a judgement. Does sound pretty tight and the intro is well cool! Large up!

Sounds good musicially. its almost nothing but bass tho. and the bass is too much clouding up the whole thing. u need something in the high end like a synth or something

Back
Top Bottom