1992 - The Afterlife (11/08/03) *atmospheric jungle tekno*

As always wicked mix. nice to think you made it on computer only. Dude does this mean if i was i send you a cd full of Mp3's of Industrial strenght and rotterdam records and hard techno you might ablige us a hard as mix? As your other hard techno mixes were good but not very hard. :gpeace: :gpeace:

If you send me a CDR with high quality rips, I would certainly be able to do a gabba mix. I would enjoy doing so too. My "Brazen" mix was hard in the middle though, was it not? The beginning and end was tech-house though I think. I bought a bunch of techno records at 611 this past Friday. I bought only two DnB records though as DnB is extremely weak at the moment. I probably shouldn't have even bought those two DnB records but I did. The techno coming out now is frikken AWESOME though!!!! The techno guys are getting into the old vibes now so I'll be buying more techno 12"s in the future as well. At least now I have enough new and old material to do a "Brazen 2: Total Brazenation" mix or something. - 1992

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the 93 era ...when the darkness was truly dark, yet still had a tinge of rave...liek a requiem for the freedom of the mad days of Warehouse parties and crazy rigs. Shame at teh time things were TRULY dark at jungle /free parties...talk about watch your step...oh well........surprised nobody spotted what you said about computer mixing...leechers eh ?
I have a whole pile of 93 bizness on vinyl, including most of teh infamous ADR label...might have to bung you a mix at somepoint mate...what bit rate you require ???

1166542950_l.gif
:cowbell:

Last edited:
I love the 93 era ...when the darkness was truly dark, yet still had a tinge of rave...liek a requiem for the freedom of the mad days of Warehouse parties and crazy rigs. Shame at teh time things were TRULY dark at jungle /free parties...talk about watch your step...oh well........surprised nobody spotted what you said about computer mixing...leechers eh ?
I have a whole pile of 93 bizness on vinyl, including most of teh infamous ADR label...might have to bung you a mix at somepoint mate...what bit rate you require ???

1166542950_l.gif

ADR Is so awesome! 320kbps is the way to go for encoding MP3s. I wish I did them that way from the start although it was impossible as when I was making 128kbps that was as good as I could do due to hard drive space. Theres some really cool mixes I did and I'm wishing I saved the wav files somehow but I didn't. Luckaly I recently found my Summer Vibe pt.1 on cassette tape which will make for a much better listen then the 128kbps version I have up.

, including most of teh infamous ADR label...might have to bung you a mix at somepoint mate...what bit rate you require ???

1166542950_l.gif

Needs more cowbell in the area... HAH!

Hey thats sexy, I love ADR but I only have one record on that label :(

320kbps is the bitrate, anything else is uncivilized and that means I'm dissing most of the mixes I have up here. I wasn't always so schooled on the importance of high quality mp3 files I'm afraid :/

Back
Top Bottom