.02 DNBFORUM ALLSTARS COMP - ROUND1&2 MIXES

ive got riisu, matty, dave and pistachio.

have not got noize,gloxxy,kemzino,oblivion

I've said this to Chloe and I'll say the same to you guys as well...

FIX UP!

She is putting a lot of time and effort into these competitions, not to mention she is already busy with her own personal work. So the least people can do is stick to the rules and get things done on time. It's not difficult and I know you're all more than capable.

This is not a dig as such, I'm just disappointed that certain members are a bit slack in getting thier stuff together.

Please be more considerate in future comps, or I fear there will not be any more.

Also, I request criteria to be met before entry; regularity on the forums/past competition entries/attitude in the forums etc.

That is all.

BIG UPS Chloe and all those involved. I look forward to all future competitions.

I've said this to Chloe and I'll say the same to you guys as well...

FIX UP!

She is putting a lot of time and effort into these competitions, not to mention she is already busy with her own personal work. So the least people can do is stick to the rules and get things done on time. It's not difficult and I know you're all more than capable.

This is not a dig as such, I'm just disappointed that certain members are a bit slack in getting thier stuff together.

Please be more considerate in future comps, or I fear there will not be any more.

Also, I request criteria to be met before entry; regularity on the forums/past competition entries/attitude in the forums etc.

That is all.

BIG UPS Chloe and all those involved. I look forward to all future competitions.

No need really. You can start whining if people don't deliver by the DEADLINE, which is tomorrow.

Still what? I only got back from my holiday on Sunday so it will take me until the deadline to get my entry in.

i was agreeing with you man. you just beat me to it!

that's why i edited it, because you said what i was trying to.

ac, the next comp is not first come first served.
i pick who goes in this time.

if i get my ass into gear i should have the next comp details up tonight, or tomorrow
since my internet barely works and i can barely get into the forum.

Looking forward to the next comp. Some of the mixes in this comp are fukin sik.... a few of you guys ill be getting in contact with once ive got my ass in gear and got my next few events sorted. looking todo a all star dnbforum line up....

Chloe.... if the next comp is going to be some dark shit then holla at me... if not ill defo be up for judging... so give me a little PM and let me know whats happening.

Nice one chloe...

ill work something for you ;)
to be honest im sure everyone will end up in the tent they want.
i would like people to get out of their comfort zone during the first round
because in round 2 its all all genres mix.

i wanna be in the next one, can it be, Chaz n Dave Classics megamix, or Abba revisted turbo rinseout Competition? something along those lines? me n me mate Davey Chart-topper will rinse it, u watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom