.02 DNBFORUM ALLSTARS COMP - ROUND1&2 MIXES

Seriously, MASSIVE respect to all involved and all the judges.
Was an absolute pleasure to be involved.
Just want to say to Flicky, your mix was LAAAAAAAARGE fella! After listning to yours I was cacking it lol.

Just gotta pull out something special for Controller now tho.
Just hope he follows the rules this time. :rolleyes:

:O Good work Chloe!

Thanks to the judges as well for all that feedback! All taken on board, appreciated :)

You can't put a foof vs a foof! All hells gonna break loose now :twisted:

Was indeed great fun listening to these, some amazing mixes going on here, to add to the cliche it really was hard to judge.

Maximum respect to chloe she has done amazing job so far and her laptop is at melting point and managed to get all the judges feedback on show all neat and lovely, was good to read the other judges feedback too

bring the rukkus next round geezers we all look forward to it

Seriously, MASSIVE respect to all involved and all the judges.
Was an absolute pleasure to be involved.
Just want to say to Flicky, your mix was LAAAAAAAARGE fella! After listning to yours I was cacking it lol.

Just gotta pull out something special for Controller now tho.
Just hope he follows the rules this time. :rolleyes:

stalked

fuck me chloe u have been busy!!!

i have put completly different feed back for mish mash than every1 else :confused:

its cos i was runnin round like a fuckin nut case in work with me ipod on, prob jus concentratin on the tune rather then the mix n i really enjoyed it, lookin back, not concentratin enuff.:D

jus listened back ican see wot they r on about,

dont spose it matters any way, Mish Mash i reckon its firin bro!!!!!!!:)

Last edited:
2bh,, wish i was on the ram/shogun tip 4 this round looking back

o well ,,, lets see what happens

bigup for feedback
:)

U aint ready 4 round 2:D

better follow the rules mister noize ;).
i wont be so nice next time. :D

fuck me chloe u have been busy!!!

i have put completly different feed back for mish mash than every1 else :confused:

its cos i was runnin round like a fuckin nut case in work with me ipod on, prob jus concentratin on the tune rather then the mix n i really enjoyed it, lookin back, not concentratin enuff.:D

jus listened back ican see wot they r on about,

dont spose it matters any way, Mish Mash i reckon its firin bro!!!!!!!:)
Your feedback was amazing, no worries. i liked his mix as well.

Just to clear this up, can we use ANY 2 labels from the original list, or do we use the 2 of the 3 labels we already used in the first round?

big up to all that entered, i could imagine it being pretty close right across as the mixes i listened too were pretty outstanding. next round is gonna be tough! big up chloe :)

thanks for the feedback too

much respect to all who entered! there were some real close calls, neck n neck battles, it definately came down to going through each mix with a fine toothcomb. so well done for making it not so easy :D

congrats to our semi finalists, im looking forward to listening something special in round 2...

Sick.. big ups to Saint my worthy opponent heavy mix mate. Shouts to all the other entrants, Judges and organisers some seriously big mixes!!

Time to step it up a notch or 2 me thinks :dual:

just wanted to quickly say sorry to everyone involved that i didnt get my mix in. i first had recording problems and then the "blue screen of death" on my pc so was unable to record. with my PC not working i could neither get online to explain this. Once again apoligies.

Back
Top Bottom