Your Latest Vinyl Purchaces....

Got a few more goodies in today. Looks like the No Drama EP is the only one up on discogs though.

DJ Hidden - Directive Album Sampler #2 - DJ Hidden - Street Control / DJ Hidden - In My Blood : Hidden Tracks, HIDTR005
Project Mohawk #3 10" Dubs - a. Bipolar Feat. Alexandria Wharram - Drowning / b. Bipolar Feat. Paramount - Shadows Of Love : Broken Audio Recordings, BRKN025
Mikarma (Kid Drama) - Passes LP Disc 1 - Mikarma - Understanding / Mikarma - Intake / Mikarma - Links / Mikarma - Spectral : CNVX, CNVX003

Hyroglifics - No Drama EP (Critical Music - CRIT084)

Was pleased to see that the DJ Hidden release had a dropcard with a Bandcamp download code, so was able to snag the digital on FLAC.
The No Drama EP also came with a free mp3 download.
With the Project Mohawk dub if you email them proof of purchase you get the digital (available in WAV I believe) as well as entered into a competition to win a trip for 2 to a label night in Amsterdam or other label goodies.

just ordered a few:
Ed Solo & Deekline *Repress, Man Down / Untold : Jungle Cakes, JC009

Calibre - Fourfit EP 4, Calibre - Bogeyman Bullshit / Calibre - Smother Ft. Marcus Intalex & Bricktop / Calibre - Multi Tasking / Calibre - Dream Of You : Soul:R, SOULR069

Break - Simpler Times L.P. Sampler 1, Break & Kyo – Simpler Times / Break – Top Shooter : Symmmetry Recordings, SYMMLP004S1

Handra / Mortem / Eastcolors, Handra & Mortem Eyes On You / Handra Coat Of Dust (Eastcolors Remix) / Handra Far Away : Addictive Behaviour, ABREC13

Dimension, Pull Me Under ft. Raphaella / Maschinen : MTA Records, MTA060

Digital, J.Bionic and Horrific James, Digital with J.Bionic & Horrific James - Hellraiser / J.Bionic & Horrific James - Gardenia : Horrific Recordings, HORRIFIC005

Mefjus & InsideInfo, Footpath (feat The Upbeats) /Leibniz : Virus Recordings, VRS034

Break, Ft. Singing Fats Free Your Mind / Brand New : Symmetry Recordings, SYMMLP004S2

Here's everything I picked up over the last 2-3 weeks or so. I'm still going to get more in the near future so I'll either update this post or just make a new one.

• Alix Perez - Recall & Reflect EP (EXIT059)
ASC & Synth Sense - Reject The System (AUXWL003)
Homemade Weapons - Clarion Call EP (SMG007)
• Mako - Let The Truth Be Heard / Forbenji (SMG008)
Mefjus & InsideInfo - Footpath / Leibniz (VRS034)
Mikarma - Passes Disc 1 (CNVX003)
Mikarma - Passes Disc 2 (CNVX004)
Seba, Paradox & Manos - Because / Lie To Me (PM030)
Synkro - Changes (AMB1510)
Technimatic - Desire Paths (SHA082)
Theme - Scenes 1-4 EP (SMGRS03)
• Tokyo Prose - Dawn Chorus EP (SMGRS04)

By the way, picked up AUXWL003 for £2,66 on Redeye before they sold out. Such a steal :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Few more tasty bits in today!

Seba, Paradox & Robert Manos - Because / Lie To Me (Paradox Music - PM030)
Hidden Turn - Expect (31 Records - 31RS011)
Teddy Killerz - Hyperspeed (RAM Records - RAMM194)
Various - The Juices Volume 4 (Fizzy Beats - FIZZY008V)

the 4 trackers are sounding nice, was pleased with vinyl colors of the Paradox and Ram releases. Looking very cool.
was a bit disappointed that the voiceover at the beginning of Hyperspeed was included on the official release. Always thought it a bit lame when an artist puts their name in the intro or breakdown... but oh well. Still a pretty neat EP. First thing I've bought from Ram in ages.

Ordered the Perez EP, the colored vinyl version of the Seba release (might also get a black vinyl version), and the Klute EP on Metalheadz from Redeye. Still waiting on my Seba & Paradox 12" to arrive...

No, I got it from the label store. I don't think the last 12" I got from there took this long to arrive, but lately I also have had a different mail carrier who hasn't taken as much care with my vinyl as my normal one did. Hopefully it'll be here by Saturday

I was actually playing my copy of the Seba & Paradox release today, sounds great (Check out the runout groove by the way) :D I picked it up direct from the Paradox store because they give you stickers and digital for free haha

Ah I hear ya man, we've recently switched postmen as well. actually had a few different ones that seem like they're rotating now. Old guy used to bring 'em right up to the door and ring the door bell and physically hand them to me sometimes instead of putting 'em in the large parcel bin, always thought that was great.

Ah I hear ya man, we've recently switched postmen as well. actually had a few different ones that seem like they're rotating now. Old guy used to bring 'em right up to the door and ring the door bell and physically hand them to me sometimes instead of putting 'em in the large parcel bin, always thought that was great.

If you guys are discussing postmen then mine recently changed, but my last one was horrible... when I ordered those two Tokyo Prose records along with the Ivy Lab and Rockwell bits (I posted that awhile ago in this thread) the seller sent the parcel international tracked + signed. When the package arrived the postman wouldn't even ring at the door like he's meant to... in the end I had to walk out and go after him in order to get the parcel. Sigh

I was actually playing my copy of the Seba & Paradox release today, sounds great (Check out the runout groove by the way) :D I picked it up direct from the Paradox store because they give you stickers and digital for free haha
Yeah, I saw your comment about it on Discogs haha. Most label stores are doing the free digital/sticker thing these days. I usually order from them, but with the ones that use Databeats (RAM, Headz, Critical, Bad Taste, etc) I usually order from Redeye or Juno because Databeats charges so much more for US shipping that it's cheaper for me to buy the digital separately in those cases. The Commercial Suicide store is also a little expensive for shipping (although not as bad as Databeats), but they always release early and it's my favorite label so I always buy directly from there.
My regular guy will (would?) always knock if he had a vinyl delivery and I was home. (That's always fun when my dog is in the house...I have a big, friendly Lab who loves everyone and always comes to the door with me!) I have two mailboxes; the official one is out at the street and I have a secondary, flip-top one at the door. If I'm not at home he leaves it in there. Whoever delivered the Seba & Paradox vinyl today left it on the porch, standing upright. Some will toss it onto the porch and leave it flat, and some will leave it between my screen door and wooden door and leave a note in my main mailbox telling me that it's there.

Just got back to work after s&b to find my order from Samurai waiting for me:

Theme EP
DiNT EP
Erkiu EP
Natsika EP
Flxk1 ft. Wan.2 - Antitheorie EP

Back
Top Bottom