Your Latest Vinyl Purchaces....

Did he do you a decent price on them? I imagine he's shipping them from the US though, right?

Yeah I reckon, they were about 6£ a pop :) He's sending from the UK actually so shipping wasn't too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, can someone help me out here? I'm trying to buy a record from someone on Discogs and when I add it to my cart it says 'You cannot purchase items from this seller'. I messaged him a few hours ago asking for more details about the record and/or possible pics of the record, I don't think I could've done anything wrong... he states that he ships international as well, so I don't think shipping is the case either. Any ideas?

Hey guys, can someone help me out here? I'm trying to buy a record from someone on Discogs and when I add it to my cart it says 'You cannot purchase items from this seller'. I messaged him a few hours ago asking for more details about the record and/or possible pics of the record, I don't think I could've done anything wrong... he states that he ships international as well, so I don't think shipping is the case either. Any ideas?

options:

1) he doesnt ship to the u.s
2) he has blocked you
3) you dont have the required amount of positive feedback for him (you can set a minimum eg 95% postive and anyone under that cannot order) - seems impossible tho as you have 100% +ve feedback as buyer

if you message him i imagine it'll be all good

options:

1) he doesnt ship to the u.s
2) he has blocked you
3) you dont have the required amount of positive feedback for him (you can set a minimum eg 95% postive and anyone under that cannot order) - seems impossible tho as you have 100% +ve feedback as buyer

if you message him i imagine it'll be all good
Eh, it's alright. I'll find a better condition copy of the Sepia Tones EP anyways :p

Just received my copy of the Technimatic LP, although it's the black vinyl repress.. will probably return it and find a copy on translucent vinyl (yeah, I'm that kind of person)

They say black vinyl sounds better! But I feel ya, I'm a sucker for the unique ones as well.
I heard the latter actually, that clear vinyl sounds better... I don't know to be honest. I prefer to have the original releases though unless the originals are faulty or something

Needed to catch up a bit after my Sun & Bass holiday!

Spectrasoul / AWAY WITH ME FEAT TAMARA BLESSA / SHA057
STRAY / GINSENG SMASH / MODULE014
DAWN NIGHT DAY / NIGHT DAY DAWN EP / APHA007

Seba / Paradox & Manos - Because / Seba & Paradox Manos - Lie To Me: Paradox Musi
Alix Perez - Recall EP & Reflect (2 X 12 '), Losing You / Revolve-Her / Recall & Reflect / Never Left: Exit Records, EXIT059

Technimatic (Technicolour & Komatic) - Unfinished Business sgn029
Etherwood (feat. Zara Kershaw) - Souvenirs (Original / S.P.Y. / Ulterior Motive Remixes) medic48T
Fierce / Zero T - Intrinsic / Second Nature qrn2003
Jubei - True Form E.P. meta028
Eastcolors - Lighthouse (2xLP & CD Album) dmndLP04
Pennygiles, Phil Tangent, Sevin & Ed.it - I´m Sorry E.P. int028
Break & Kyo - Simpler Times (LP Sampler / Part 1) symmLP004S1
Lenzman - Looking At The Stars REMIX E.P. meta030
Nymfo & BTK - Don´t Stop / Top Secret / Ship Wrecked hware37
Break (feat. Singing Fats) - Simpler Times (LP Sampler / Part 2) symmLP004S2
Teddy Killerz - Hyperspeed E.P. ramm194EP
Homemade Weapons - Clarion Call E.P. smg007
Noisia & The Upbeats - Dead Limit E.P. VSN021
Gerra & Stone - Backhand (DLR's Dogbite Remix / Too Deep VIP disltd019
Dawn Wall (feat Artificial Intelligence.) - Kythera EP int029
Mefjus & Inside Information (feat The Upbeats.) - Footpath / Leibniz vrs034
Pennygiles - Looking In EP TEMPO1206
(that last lot above all from Have a Break - free shipping baby!!)

can't wait to get them, gonna be like an early xmas :)

dang that's quite a haul! I need to try an order with h-a-b sometime. They've got a nice selection too.
yeah man, they're pretty up-to-date (just didn't have the Zero T plates or the Quadrant & Iris sampler for now). Chris is good to deal with, and free shipping makes a huge difference. The prices are slightly more than the likes of Redeye and Juno, but once you factor in free shipping its definitely better (and I hate the feeling of shelling out 1/3 of the order price for shipping). The Euro is a lot better exchange rate atm as well (but compared to the NZD its all tough work compared to the start of the year which is a bumber)

Back
Top Bottom