Why do people not feedback on this forum?

I try offer feedback on tunes I hear and be constructive about offering advice on what I would do to improve the tune if it was me - After all how do we improve ?

I think its very easy to come on put on a track and leave it on while doing something else. I've been guilty of that in the past. I only really leave comments when I have no pressure to do anything or have absolutely nothing else to do

my feedback at the moments pretty useless cuz i can only hear on laptop speakers untill i get a firewire chip

Has anyone seen Dubstep forums feedback threads? They have a new sticky one each month, and everyone has to post 3 reviews, and then their track, if they dont post reviews, they dont get feedback, works really well

Has anyone seen Dubstep forums feedback threads? They have a new sticky one each month, and everyone has to post 3 reviews, and then their track, if they dont post reviews, they dont get feedback, works really well

i think a system like this could work. i personally try to refrain from commenting until i can listen on my monitors at home (vs. laptop work speakers), which limits me sometimes since i don't get home until evening. but every time i post a track i leave at least 5-10 reviews on other tracks. aside from that i just get to them when i can.

when time is precious, it would be handy to look down the list of tracks that people want feedback on and be able to choose ones which i think i will like to listen to. Probably not the point of the feedback section, but if there are 100 tracks left i haven't got time to listen to all, so would prefer to avoid the wobble dubstep and the skullstep and concentrate on checking out the atmospheric, soul, jazz tinged stuff.

If there is no genre/description that appeals to me in the title i`m afraid i don't open the thread to even listen to it, let alone make a comment, let alone attempt to say something constructive or useful.

Bump.
If everyone once in a blue moon would just check if there are any tunes uploaded with no comments, spend the two and a half minutes to give it a quick listen and write a couple of words I would congratulate them with pictures of robots and dinosaurs. Maybe even robot dinosaurs.

Interesting. I did EXACTLY this. Three less tunes with 0 comments. I expect glorious pictures ASAP.

Four-winged-dinosaur-Micr-004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom