What do they all do now?

Hang on a minute???? 4.5K for Roni Size? So, most events are 7-10 pounds for door tax, (lets say £7), this means to you gotta get 643 paying people in the door JUST to pay him………..then you got the other DJs/Venue costs/Promotion costs / Door Staff……………….hmmmmm…………..

My point exactly, either Alz is chatting or he's been well an truely ripped off

He played at Welly Club few months back, was £6 to get in and think you can only fit 800 in there...........................

Did it sell out? Also was there any other headliners? that leaves £350 spending money after the £4500 for Roni

With regards to prices there's so many variables - set duration/location/night of week/venue capacity/etc - I wouldn't take any quote someones put on a forum to be stone cold fact.

Well I think you've been well an truely slapped in the face there
we we didnt book him, as a massive dnb fan, esp of roni's for ages, i felt insulted by that quote. there have been a lot more, but i dunno about discussing shit like that on here really. To be fair to him though, he doesn't need to get mid-range bookings like my night to keep afloat, esp with reprezent. apart from that you don't see him on many nights. a lot of bookings are done by favours these days anyway, its ridiculous the discounts u get by knowing people, if only i kissed more ass!

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

My point exactly, either Alz is chatting or he's been well an truely ripped off

yeh i come on dnbforum to lie to twats

Last edited:
we we didnt book him, as a massive dnb fan, esp of roni's for ages i felt insulted by that quote, there's been a lot more, but i dunno about discussing shit like that on here really.

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

yeh i come on dnbforum to lie to twats

Sorry I miss read your other post I thought you said you had booked him the last 3 years but I like Roni Size I dont think hes worth paying £4500 for 90 minutes tho.

An yeah it seems like it

Last edited:
come on boys....

group-hug1.jpg

haha i dunno, im talking about experience and matey starts creating beef, like he knows what he's talking about or has any experience on the matter, pscchh.

but yeh, if you make it big enough in the game where u can afford to quit your day job, then you can set up a pension scheme or just put cash away or invest, its easily possible to retire as a dj/producer, you'd just have to be sensible with your money and lay off the gold chains etc. i mean the guy from freestylers turned up in a kia cee'd the other night, maybe he's put some thought in to it already :D

haha i dunno, im talking about experience and matey starts creating beef, like he knows what he's talking about or has any experience on the matter, pscchh.

wasnt just me dissagreeing with you tho was it smart ass? people who have propbly been in the scene alot longer than you were saying the same.

So simmer down

Last edited:
wasnt just me dissagreeing with you tho was it smart ass? people who have propbly been in the scene alot longer than you were saying the same.

So simmer down

you're the only one being a douche about it though

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

[/COLOR]
Benny page still mix / produce dnb?

yeh still makes tunes, also under the name Satori or something.

Last edited:
This thread is awfull....Netsky is NOT £2000 and Roni Size is not £4500 LOL
Awfull thread and lots of random waffle and guessing etc etc

you're the only one being a douche about it though

when I said you was might of been chatting, it wasnt exactly meant in a harsh way I was just saying it as you'd say to your mate your chatting. an defo not a reason to call me a twat

Back
Top Bottom