What do they all do now?

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I'm just curious, when producers and dj's decide that they move away from dnb, and don't go into other areas of electronic dance music, where do they go?

dunno ^^^

depends, im sure. dont know how many units you have to shift or gigs you have to play, but im sure people like hazard, netsky, camo&krooked and lots more surely just cant do a job, making a tune every week and playing 2 gigs every weekend.. dunno really, but i think you could make a decent living out of that.

dunno ^^^

depends, im sure. dont know how many units you have to shift or gigs you have to play, but im sure people like hazard, netsky, camo&krooked and lots more surely just cant do a job, making a tune every week and playing 2 gigs every weekend.. dunno really, but i think you could make a decent living out of that.

But enough to hold for retirement?

But enough to hold for retirement?

netsky gets like 2k for a big event, so shouldnt be that hard to save something up. 8 gigs possible in a month => 16k + sales/month. with netskys sales you easily should be able to get 15k a month minimum without any real stress, even if you cant play 8 big events..

so i assume, yeah. enough to hold for retirement.

SNN2034B_180_655825a.jpg

netsky gets like 2k for a big event, so shouldnt be that hard to save something up. 8 gigs possible in a month => 16k + sales/month. with netskys sales you easily should be able to get 15k a month minimum without any real stress, even if you cant play 8 big events..

so i assume, yeah. enough to hold for retirement.

are you mad who told you that

his agent called a promoter who booked him telling him if he wouldnt pay double the price he would cancel and play in the uk instead for said amount.

his agent called a promoter who booked him telling him if he wouldnt pay double the price he would cancel and play in the uk instead for said amount.

If this is true I can see him very quickly getting a bit too big for his boots.

Back
Top Bottom