The return of Spor?

spor is gonna release an album as spor, he already said that and I kind of dont believe he'd announce that if it wasn't happening

I would love to see spor release a new album (if it was to his usual standard) but think it has been too long down the line now, also by the looks of it he got pissed of with the DNB scene complaining about Feed ME so can't be fucked to go back into this scene. If he does though and I am proven wrong fair play to him.

I wouldn't of posted that tweet if I didn't think he meant Spor & Seventh Stitch when he said "more Music from ME(john Gooch)"

I know he's not gona release that Spor or Seventh Stitch LP until after the Feed Me album...

DUH :carlton:

I remember in an interview somewhere he said he wanted to release albums under Feed Me, Spor & Seventh Stitch in 2013. He also replied to a comment on facebook about finishing an album. "Is it a Spor or Feed Me album?". "I've done both". So I assume the Spor album is finished as well, obviously he'll release it after the Feed Me one.

Yeah I know, but in that post he wrote

"Summer is busy, but from September through to the end of the year I won't be DJing or touring the Teeth. I'll most likely do one or two shows for NYE, but I will be writing album 2 (I just finished the first one), producing a range of artwork for a show, launching a label, and working on my first short film featuring me and Feed Me. Once all this is done, hopefully in the first half of 2014, if I feel like touring is a good idea, then I'll get to it."

Yeah getting back to touring in 2014 after the LPs etc. are done with...? How I read it.

Those two commas means he's talking about something he said before, wich in this case are the lp's etc. Atleast that's how it works in Portuguese :teeth:

Well you'll be able to pre-order Feed Me's LP called "Calamari Tuesday"(Fucking Wank Name) tomorrow...

The track list is

Feed Me - Orion (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Death By Robot (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Lonely Mountain (Original Mix)
Feed Me featuring Tasha Baxter - Ebb & Flow (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Rat Trap (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Dazed (Original Mix)
Feed Me featuring Yadi - Ophelia (Original Mix)
Feed Me - In The Bin (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Chinchilla (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Fiasco (Original Mix)
Feed Me & Crystal Fighters - Love Is All I Got (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Short Skirt (Original Mix)
Feed Me - No Grip (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Onstuh (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Last Requests featuring Jenna G (Original Mix)

And it's out October 14th.
Also the Spor album is coming out after this, so getting this LP out of the way is something to look forward to.

ffs make a new thread in uk underground or something, got me all excited lol.
nevertheless, really looking forward to it. Chinchilla is awesome.. feed me rocks

ffs make a new thread in uk underground or something, got me all excited lol.
nevertheless, really looking forward to it. Chinchilla is awesome.. feed me rocks

Sorry. I posted here because the closer this album is to getting released the closer we are to seeing a Spor album.

So I thought it was relevant enough for a DNB post.

BITCH :cowbell:

Feed Me featuring Tasha Baxter - Ebb & Flow (Original Mix)
Feed Me featuring Yadi - Ophelia (Original Mix)
Feed Me - Last Requests featuring Jenna G (Original Mix)

and where was this tracklist posted? it's not on his twitter, just the release info stuff. weird that the formatting about featuring artists is not consistent. all the edm fanpages post that tracklist but I can't seem to find the source

All he said was
Release date for my album in all formats is 14th October. The title is 'Calamari Tuesday'.Pre-Order for Calamari Tuesday will go live 9th September, from my very own label Sotto Voce.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, hopefully he goes through with it and releases spor & seventh stitch albums too.

and where was this tracklist posted? it's not on his twitter, just the release info stuff. weird that the formatting about featuring artists is not consistent. all the edm fanpages post that tracklist but I can't seem to find the source

All he said was

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, hopefully he goes through with it and releases spor & seventh stitch albums too.

Well he did a massive Q&A post on Facebook the other day where he answered many many questions...a lot of them about Spor.
His responses made me very happy.

Tracklist found here http://doandroidsdance.com/news/feed-me-announces-new-album-calamari-tuesday/
And yes they state that this may not be the official tracklist but it's a good start so meh...either way we'll find out the real tracklisting tomorrow

ah this website is better, they state it's a leak. i've read dozens of other ones saying he teased fans with the tracklist or something. yeah I read a bit of that Q&A too, way too much though lol. must be a fun thing to do

ah this website is better, they state it's a leak. i've read dozens of other ones saying he teased fans with the tracklist or something. yeah I read a bit of that Q&A too, way too much though lol. must be a fun thing to do

Yeah. I'm looking forward to hearing this Feed Me album...from interviews he seems to be going for a "full album" experience.
Much in the same way Delay No More was or the new Camo & Krooked LP is shooting for.

So if that's really the case I am excited.

Back
Top Bottom