The Free mp3 Thread

128kbs songs can sound louder than a 320kbs song, the difference is in the quality of audio not loudness, how can you not understand that?

I understand, but, your talking about frequencies only virgin ears can hear. Im done having this conversation bro

More postey less speaky.

Some ASC goods.

ASC- Fairbank
Some dark moody stuff. Focus Inwards actually came from this tune, which you might have guessed since they use extracts from the same speech. Anyway, here's the full tune, since I have no plans for it.
LINK
STREAM

There's another free ASC tune called Reform that he's gonna post tomorrow. Will bring the goods for sure ;)

Up and Coming Business (Lot of Eastern European Stuff)

Notion- Views From The Hilltops
Here's a track written a while back, thought we'd upload for free.

Big tune

Amoss- Lost In Tokyo
'Lost in Tokyo' Played on Hospital Podcast 83 Heavily supported on dnbradio.com www.myspace.com/amossdnbmusic

MDUB & Figa- The Clock Is Dead

Amazing tune :not_worth

Kharm- Charade
Kharm is gonna be big :love:

Linden- Captives
Little halftime thing I made last year. Had always meant to go back in on this but Ive managed to lose most of the samples so thought might as well give it away :)

Phonetiks- Reminisce & Look Back

Phonetiks- Everytime

Soulful DnB

Rhodez & B Cloud- No Ordinary Love
B Cloud is signed to Kos.Mos
Atmospheric lyric drum'n'bass tune

Despot- Winteria (Flame Remix)
put a lil bit more dnb into it

Get downloading. Lot of unsigned talent out there

Absolutely gutted!

I've currently got no working PC at home and I can't get away with downloading podcast's or mp3's at work so i've not been able to check out any of these tunes so far! :rambo::typing:

^ this

just got a 16gb netbook as my PC got stolen..my musics backed up but havnt got any speakers as they got stolen too! Will need to check all of these tunes..

Breakage & Skream- Skreakage

This Friday’s daily download is a collaboration between young UK producer Breakage and dubstep poster boy Skream.

Titled ‘Skreakage’, it’s from Breakage’s debut not-so-debut album, Foundations, which comes out early 2010 on Digital Soundboy, and will be available for download for seven days only, so move fast. It should especially appeal to fans of Breakage’s remix of DLX’s ‘Matter of Fact’ from last year, and the dark, futurist sound of Kryptic Minds, Komonazmuk et al.

LINKAGE

WEBSITE

I'll rehost next week for all the slow cunts :rolleyes:

Diazepam- The Departure EP

Something a bit different. Ambient & Downtempo business.

Paul Reset’s notes:

I stumbled across “Departure” on Diazepam’s Soundcloud page and it literally blew me away – an absolutely beautiful slice of downtempo beats with slick production and an epic feel. I dropped Diazepam a message and after hearing more of his material, knew I had to get some of his work signed up for Nerve Breaks!

Each of the tracks stand alone as beautiful pieces of music, with the tempo reaching as high as 170 on “Distances” without losing any of the space and atmosphere, but I highly recommend listening to the EP from start to finish to get the full experience. I think the tracks sound like a meeting of minds between Max Richter and Burial and the production is on a par with both of those amazing producers.

Diazepam is a 19 year old Parisian and this is his debut release, I’m extremely proud to have him on-board and hope we’ll see much more from him in the future!
Find out more about him on his Myspace page.

Diazepam’s notes:

I’ve been making tunes for about 2 years now. I don’t really belong to a specific style, and my productions simply reflects my desire to blend acoustic instruments and minimal electronic atmospheres. Also, I would like to personally thank Paul for believing in me and letting me release my debut EP! Enjoy !

Departure

Autumn Tides

Distances

Sunkheart

Back
Top Bottom