The 303 Compo Thread

i've done something, nothing particularly good though.... Monday extension sounds good to me.

Ok success, Manu came through with the goods, and a link that didnt make me spaz.

Now to workout how to make techno-y acid sounds with this thing? Anyone got any tips?

Ok I got something I can play with and use with this 303. Interested after the compo how each person uses this thing, and if you make acidy type sounds, how you programmed the midi, I guess there is an art to replicating the sequencer thing on the original only in midi form using the piano roll.

I will be honest I downloaded the thing loaded it up, put in some notes, twiddled knobs, very uninspiring at first haha but figuring it out my own way. I got 4 bars of bass and 1 bar of drums programmed, and some semblence of an acid sound I can build from, I have something evens if it is 4.30 of these bits looped :teeth:

soon as im done and some more submissions are in, its on. why is the interest so low i wonder. surely we can manage ten submissions, thats just the regulars ffs

People must be working their asses to get this shit straight, man. Give them time and submissions will come.

BTW, mine's finished. How, when and why am I supposed to send ya? Wav or MP3? Marvel or DC?

Guys, my computer crashed badly and I have to take it to the repair store. No way I can do this now. Shit, I have been doomed from the start for this comp :(

+ I am having a bad artistic block also a 'life block' so shit is extremely bad. Inside and outside Menosance so bear with me with this. As soon I find inspiration I get on this an give out as a free download (since I'll miss the deadline). I promise.

What I can do is judge. It is not my first time using 303 raw basslines in D&B so I am not new with the sound. Cool with it lads?

haha no, but there are about four ready that i know of (you, me, liz, xiris and hopefully jamie), so thats pretty cool. subprime and marklars are likely to submit and fuck man surely we can get ten?

with some luck, yes. ten, with a little more. fucking whoa man work is pretty intense right now, im being laudated and promoted left and right, im acutally enjoying some success right now, its crazy, since im new here and i barely know my arse from my elbow

I will have to mess with the deadline, got a bit of time Saturday, but will get on it full force Tuesday arvo, should have something to submit after all that.

Back
Top Bottom