The 303 Compo Thread

WONT fail you bodo, all man hold tight, fixing the files for soundcloud as we speak1!

really hope i get it right straight away, how many submitted anyway, roll call please
As far as I remember, me, Ron, Ivan, You, Grits, Xiris, Menosance, and the rest I don't remember.

WONT fail you bodo, all man hold tight, fixing the files for soundcloud as we speak1!

really hope i get it right straight away, how many submitted anyway, roll call please
As far as I remember, me, Ron, Ivan, You, Grits, Xiris, Menosance, and the rest I don't remember.

grits is a judge so no sub from grits. but ok, ill start wit fixing your list up and after tat ill trawl my inbox.

where in the hell do you search your inbox now! we usd to ave that function dammit

grits is a judge so no sub from grits. but ok, ill start wit fixing your list up and after tat ill trawl my inbox.

where in the hell do you search your inbox now! we usd to ave that function dammit
So you basically deceived me into believing you pushed the deadline back because Grits wanted to join? Oh, you bastard!

not sure if grits was ever gonna join bodo, grits is a judge and prolly just wanted to see wat we were working wit. or maybe said bucko did but i wouldnt move our deadine waaay past citiy limits for old grits alone. anyway wats your sub called again bodo PM me pls and im prolly ready for upload

GOOOOD GOOD LORD i compiled all tracks and i cannot begin to say how proud i am of you guys.

QUALITY: brilliant, youve really outdone yourselves, its like the 303 made everyone try to sound more professional, on the overall sound image. its a magical little synth, it really is.

QUANTITY: 10. BY MY COUNT, its ten by george and jingo lads, OUR 303 COMPO GOT ALL OF 10 SUBS

xoxoxoxox old fking log

GOOOOD GOOD LORD i compiled all tracks and i cannot begin to say how proud i am of you guys.

QUALITY: brilliant, youve really outdone yourselves, its like the 303 made everyone try to sound more professional, on the overall sound image. its a magical little synth, it really is.

QUANTITY: 10. BY MY COUNT, its ten by george and jingo lads, OUR 303 COMPO GOT ALL OF 10 SUBS

xoxoxoxox old fking log
Love you too! Where can we listen?

Back
Top Bottom