The 303 Compo Thread

pc43.jpg

Haters gonna Hate

@logikz did you get my
submission

Wet dream?

What the hell is going on I banged this song out in a day to meet the deadline and Karl still has not let me know if he got the track. When do we get to listen to these bad boys @logikz

well I am glad I got pushed a bit to finish, as my laptop gave it up, and I have just lost everything I have ever done production wise, as well as 3 years of whatever else, pisser.

watdafuq is Krut upto? prolly doing nollie flips down the park or some stuff

guttted man... i lost a year off stuff at one point i always back up now got TB drives lying scattered around house full of shit ill never hear again.. still BACK UP lol

Yeah on the heron

so... about this never-ending compo... @logikz whats going on here bud? can i submit my now finished file? its the same thing as earlier... just more complete...

edit: by this I mean i pretty much copy/pasted to make it a track instead of an intro and a drop..

Deadline is tonight, tomorrow the soundcloud and poll will be en effet en buffet entre en tendre and all other french words beginning with en

Shit i wanted to start today, oops. Anyways, that pack is pretty awesome. Excited to work something out with that Ultranova samples, maybe i'm going to use my own again more often. If i'm able to finish something i will just post it here

Back
Top Bottom