Sub Focus EP Posted! SUB FOCUS EP POSTED!!! HOORAR!!!

can't wait to hear vapourise more often! great track
others are good, deep space is another stand out

Cheers mate, I thought as much. Was just checking if they managed to find away around the legal reasons. Need to give the re-sung vocal version another listen.

Well im not 100% sure. I know that was the case before. But they still managed to keep the original vocals on my world so anythings possible!

so theyre releasing the original my world still!!!?!?!?!?1 if so this would please me very much

Vapourise makes me drive really really fast for some strange reason...

it has been proven that when your heart rate is increased that you drive faster. and it has been a scientific fact for quite some time that listening to any music over 120bpm increases the heart rate. therefor listening to fast music whilst driving will inevitably have an effect on your speed.

but yer i love listening to vaporize in the car its like your on some epic journey towards something special. all the haters say it never drops but surely thats the point of the tune?! dnb is made to be mixed so do what you will with it!

it was on the doorstep today when i got home and have been playing them ever since!

can't wait to hear vapourise more often! great track
others are good, deep space is another stand out

dont think you will m8, i have just had a quick rinse with it
and you cant mix anything with it coz its got a funky noise
like bodyrock that makes it sound like its out of beat.

i am heartbroken :( think you will just have to mix in and out
of it, no tune over the top. i could be wrong as i have only
had a very quick mix. il give it another go l8r

Its the same arrrangment as Timewarp it is hard but not impossible to find tracks to go with it!!

its a 12/8 rhythm which is the same rhythm bodyrock has. loads of tunes have this beat these days (timewarp, do you wanna, quarks, space animals, hovercraft)

its a 12/8 rhythm which is the same rhythm bodyrock has. loads of tunes have this beat these days (timewarp, do you wanna, quarks, space animals, hovercraft)

yeah but unfortunatly 4 me i dont like most of em, i only like
time warp out of all them :( :( :( :(
i wil find a banging mix with it tho without a doubt

This EP is sick

After a proper listen to all the tracks just now, Deep Space is the one, far more depth below the surface

World of hurt is nice too

And Vapourise remins me why I love drum and bass

thats no biggie that you can't double drop anything with vapourize that tune is sick enough to be played from start to finish, when i get it tommorow i'm going to let it roll out

Vapourise is easilly one of the most innovative tunes on the album. Minimal tech fused with Dnb. Triplet-tastic! Standardly!

Vapourise is easilly one of the most innovative tunes on the album. Minimal tech fused with Dnb. Triplet-tastic! Standardly!
Indeed. Hasn't anyone stopped to think that maybe the way he designed the tune is exactly the way he wanted it? It doesn't have a textbook dnb structure, therefore it's bad? lol. If you don't like it fair play, but it's a very unique sounding track and the kind of track that only Subfocus can write, hence why he is who he is. I mean people can moan about how long the albums taken, etc. but I can't believe Vapourise of all the tunes is what people are complaining about.

I'd much rather have a unique tune like Vapourise on there instead of something like Triple X or VCF, which are total Subfocus by numbers tunes. They're the kind of tracks that when you're as talented as he is, he could probably churn tunes like that out all day everyday, but instead he's trying something different. (y)

Gotta agree with Tim on this one.

It's a brilliant tune that doesn't fit the usual Sub mold.

I don't know why people get so excited about these things. I would much rather just wait for the album and take it all in.

Then some of you guys wonder why the album has been "rinsed out" by the time it arrives.

I haven't heard many of the tunes on the album outside of rock it and Timewarp. Hope it's good. If a topic like this goes to 6 pages after one day the hype must be off the charts.

Back
Top Bottom