Sub Focus EP Posted! SUB FOCUS EP POSTED!!! HOORAR!!!

really?

splash, stomp, triple x, the dubstep one with c&s, even timewarp vip? i rekon they will do at least one more sampler after this as we all no it wud sell sooooo much and if there is money to be made then of course they will do it.

canny wait for this ep to land on the doorstep anyway :)

Yeah I completely forgot about the way the More Than Alot album went, ignore me lol

what is VCF??? if there is just one ep from new vinyl...it will be very sad.. Triple X and all new stuff missing the vinyl release

VCF is sick tune that has been smashed on dub plate by nick but never made it to even the drawing board for this album. VCF also stands for Voltage Controlled Filter and is an audio effect that acts on filtering out specific spectral frequencies of an input signal which is controlled by input voltage. These can be found on Allen & Heath mixers and are fantastalicious.

yer its a shame but i rekon ram must realize theres more money to be made from a double pack and then releasing more singles rather than releasing a 4 pack album.

meh will be good regardless.

"Stomp" b/w "Tripple X" should of been the third plate, I'm pretty pissed Stomp isn't even on the album, especially after hearing the brand new version that Andy dropped at the last Ram, I guess it was just too late ...

Screwin about these not being on there, if they were relesed anytime I would buy these.

Liking 'deep space' and 'world of hurt' aint too bad. 'Let the story begin' would have been ideal if I hadn't heard it about a thousand times and 'vapourise' is just wank.

Can anyone who's got this confirm which version of 'World of Hurt' is on the EP. Is it the new one sung by Takura or the original? If the old version is on the EP it could easily lead me to purchase this.

Its the Takura one i think. original version they couldnt release for legal reasons. Much prefer the original aswell.

vapourise is easily the worst of the 4 for me sounds like it never drops, not heard it on a big system tho to be fair

Its the Takura one i think. original version they couldnt release for legal reasons. Much prefer the original aswell.

Cheers mate, I thought as much. Was just checking if they managed to find away around the legal reasons. Need to give the re-sung vocal version another listen.

vapourise is easily the worst of the 4 for me sounds like it never drops, not heard it on a big system tho to be fair

It sounds pretty dirt on a system but doesn't really inspire me to mix it myself. Not really my thing but the production on it is ridiculous.

Cheers mate, I thought as much. Was just checking if they managed to find away around the legal reasons. Need to give the re-sung vocal version another listen.

Well im not 100% sure. I know that was the case before. But they still managed to keep the original vocals on my world so anythings possible!

vapourise is easily the worst of the 4 for me sounds like it never drops

no. go back and listen to it again. production on it is insane.

for me its the best tune on there as its nothing like a sub focus tune in terms of sound. its not a smasher of a tune, its quite subtle in the way it progresses but still has enough in to make you jam to it. sure, time signature wise its the same as timewarp, but they are completely different tunes style wise. everything about that tune makes it the reason to buy the EP, along with Deep Space

Back
Top Bottom