Post pictures of your set up.

Upstairs:

setup002.jpg

Downstairs:

setup001.jpg

Peace

Why such a small mixer?

Slim swear thats you on dnbforum.

I sold my Vestax PMC05 pro SL coz i didnt like it, well i went away for repair and had to buy a cheapy one to fill in coz it was away for 2 weeks and i was itching for a mix, then realised the cheap one sounded better......lol in the process of getting another one dude

whats that last bit about you wrote?? i iz confused matey :)

That looks like an Allen & Heath XONE 62 to me.

I wish!

is that the behringer or pioneer mixer? whats it like?

Its the Behringer DJX700, missus got me it for christmas. Despite all the bad reviews people round here give it it is actually pretty good for the price. I've had it since early november and not had any problems, a mate of mine has had one since April and once of the channel faders is going, but he uses it for nights he does, so it gets raped for 8 hours a couple of times a month (and if you watch how rough he is with it you'd see why :p).

I'd def. recommend it as a budget 4 channel mixer, it was supposed to be a stop gap until I can get something better but i might hang on to it for a while longer, if it ain't broke don't fix it like.

its an ebay job mate, perfect hight and all and doesnt wobble, as they shouldnt.....ill try and find the link

Yeah please do, i'd like to get one of these for the missus to get her arse in gear and get her on the decks lol!

I am quite tempted to put a photo of mine up and you will see it is rather basic!

Just a table with stuff on. How you would laugh at my speakers!!!!

Sweet rich boy :D

hahaha

i paid for all that shit bro

£990 for the mk5gs
£180 for the mk2
£325 for the numark mixer
£200 for the panasonic 660 watt stereo
£175 for the Sennheiser HD25mk2 headphones
£100 for the deckstand

BARE CLAT SPENT (y)

Back
Top Bottom