ONE NATION - BOURNEMOUTH OPERA HOUSE 11/8/07 CD PACK

i tried mega upload and it said 3 hours and wasnt moving! so i am using that giga one that someone said about earlier on page one or something the problem is i am having to upload them and my mrs' house cos this laptop is fucked and doesnt read disks at the mo. hopefully it should be uploaded by the time i go back to hers (about an hour). i didnt think a compressed file of 70gb or something would take that long??

fresh - none
hype - ic3, gq, fatman
friction - eksman
subfocus - shabba, yardie, eva
clipz - shabba yardie eva (i think)
andy c - skibba, ic3, i think it's got eksman and fatman at the end i was mashed at the time lol
mampi swift - fearless and someone else i think havent listened to all the cds yet :)

izzzzit blud..i been waitin for u to put em up for agez..i waz the 1 who put this thread up agez ago..soooo saaafe ov u man, i got random concept vol 8 and 9 downloaded on bit torrent and wasnt impressed the levels and shit were all wrong................u gona post the links tonite coz im online now................SCOUSE....................

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa caught u at the right time aswellll BLUUUUD..cheeeeerz......takes the pisss how long it takes but keep on the case...maybee put the MAMPI 1 up...:rave:

yeah someone sent me the links for the random concept sets but my comp wont play them cos it doesnt recognise rar files or something? what typer of files are yours??

MP3 single tracks mate...how do i make it 1 big file???illl send u the best sets...bryan g'z the man this year at global..yehh put the hype 1 on ASAP.whoes mcin on it..???

i'd like to know myself mate lol can you just send me the links for them all in a private message? im gonna try and do the hype/blackmarket one on now and then it'll be ready in the morning! hypes got fatman gq and ic3 and i think blackmarkets got skibba and ic3 or someone i cant really remember

i'll do the friction one tomorrow i'm doing hype/blackmarket and mampi swift at the min. gonna have to leave it over night. it says its gonna be 5 hours lol dunno y its taking so long?? is the andy c downloading at normal speed?

yeah i just listened to a bit of it and ic3 goes about half way and then theres no mc for a little bit and fearless comes on, i cant find fearless on any other sets tho! doing my head in! clipz has got some mc i havent heard before

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cooooooorse my bruvaaa from another muvaaa..ill have the bryan g link in 10 minz or summin.......andy's gone alll heavy bassline this is the original ANDY C style..heavy rude tingz

alrite scouse can u pm the links this set or just the andy c set & friction set plz i bin waiting ages 4 the upload cheerz m8

Back
Top Bottom