Is it worth getting Ear Plugs for DJing??

Patchie-C said:
so are these ear pluds any good then boys? (sdm, triple m, jay)
Sorry I didn't see this post he he.

Yeah they're great, no good for DJing in my opinion, but for wearing around clubs etc. they're great.

Comfortable and well made (y)

sdm said:
Sorry I didn't see this post he he.

Yeah they're great, no good for DJing in my opinion, but for wearing around clubs etc. they're great.

Comfortable and well made (y)

Meh, Andy C wears them whilst DJing, that's pretty much the gold seal of approval for me ;)

xen said:
Meh, Andy C wears them whilst DJing, that's pretty much the gold seal of approval for me ;)
I'd wear plugs like Andy's DJing too, but these ones aren't.

His cost in the region of £200-300.

i ve got medical problems with my ears..................bet your thinking why are you a dj then.................... but all i do is wack the monitors in the booth.......................but i mite invest in sum ear plugs an all........................ i played out the other night and my right ear was fucked until yesterday

Myself, Triple M, and Charge had our molds taken for the custom plugs last night. I'm looking forward to seeing the result!

Ez mate..

Let us know how they are..

Where did you get them from? Just contacted customearprotection.com for a quote so hoping will be all good!!

Just wanna know if there is not doubt they are going to fall out cos not making the largest amount of £££ atm and dont wana go raving and have some wanker knock them out and tread on them and have 70quid down the shitter.. lol.

Safe

I didn't bother to read this thread cus it is old and the answer is yes yes yes lol.

Back
Top Bottom