G Dub & Original Sin....

It was in knowledge some time ago that Jake went his own way to improve his "production technique" and that Adam had been doing a lot of the later G Dub stuff on his own.

Personal opinion is that G Dub should come back with avengence lol

just so ppl know, jake has got two new smasher's done by himself alone.

ive never seen Double Zero but i think the name DOUBLE zero and the cover for forum fannies says it all, thats both of em together for productions only, wasn't serious just to confuse ppl about who's who, and get a comical reaction from the forum fannies release artwork.

you can see BOTH Adam & Jake DJing together as Gdub at events

ive also seen 'G DUB' play live and only adam was there

AND ive seen another GDUB set where it was only jake.

As for GDUB productions, it was supposed to be both em of, but as has been said jake didnt really pull his finger out, but he did still have input and i think adam reconises that, but got annoyed as he was the major player in GDUB.

and now Original Sin we all know is Adam, but ive also herd two new SMASHERS from Jake, and i only wish i could remember what artists the tracks wer labeled as, but i know they are Jake's own solo productions

will link for audio as soon as i find it, cant remember where they wer.

but yea, every time ive seen O.S at an event, its just adam.

adam = original sin/killa hurtz
jake = sub zero
adam & jake = g-dub, double zero - have i got this right?

@ djrefixdnb - i dnt really understand that post m8, u saying that u seen g dub djin and its only been jake, but on another occasion you seen adam djing under the gdub name?

nah what im sayin is GDub was supposed to be both of em out n about djing, but ive seen all combo's for the GDub name play live, Adam alone, Jake alone, and both of em together, reasons for this i dno, illnesses or arguements or whatever i dont know, but officially G Dub is supposed to be both of em together on productions and dj sets, but they dont seem to be sticking to this.

oh and i think if u seach for Sub Zero - spin doc thats apparently one of jakes new solo productions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZkE3DeUVe0

Why is this thread still going lol

just so ppl know, jake has got two new smasher's done by himself alone.

ive never seen Double Zero but i think the name DOUBLE zero and the cover for forum fannies says it all, thats both of em together for productions only, wasn't serious just to confuse ppl about who's who, and get a comical reaction from the forum fannies release artwork.

you can see BOTH Adam & Jake DJing together as Gdub at events

ive also seen 'G DUB' play live and only adam was there

AND ive seen another GDUB set where it was only jake.

As for GDUB productions, it was supposed to be both em of, but as has been said jake didnt really pull his finger out, but he did still have input and i think adam reconises that, but got annoyed as he was the major player in GDUB.

and now Original Sin we all know is Adam, but ive also herd two new SMASHERS from Jake, and i only wish i could remember what artists the tracks wer labeled as, but i know they are Jake's own solo productions

will link for audio as soon as i find it, cant remember where they wer.

but yea, every time ive seen O.S at an event, its just adam.

Often they would play out by them selfs..... sometimes you book chase & status and just get one of them....as with Pendulum and others... when they first split they both used the name to dj.....untill adam started using original sin. G Dub is just jake.....but now he's using the name Sub Zero and there will be nore more use of the name G Dub..

End of thread lol

kakes is bringing out that tune which sounds like dillenja, the shining.. sounds like a 3rd degree gurns sample. personally i think this samples annoyin now and erm its cummin out on ganja or playaz pretty soon

they split up- g-dub is no more. os was doing all the work.. sub zero was getting props for os's work so he got sick of it and split up

no more g-dub

Last edited:
this is old news double zero is an alias for g dub like killa hurt for original sin or kilo for clipz. jake is now called sub zero and dropped a tune on playaz with a sort of dillinja life flow.

Back
Top Bottom