G Dub & Original Sin....

I have been recieving alot of msg's asking if there will be more G Dub releases in the future. Id like to confirm now G Dub (myself and jake) have split. there hasnt been a G Dub release for over a year now and there will be no further releases.

Also thanks to every one for supporting me (Original Sin) and buying my records wich has given me 3 no1's in a row in the drum and bass chart!!

PS D for Danger b/w Decibel full release on Payaz is in stores from september the 1st!!!

NICE.................. Adam
from his myspace

so he says on their myspace that they have split... I wonder if they're still mates with each other or if they fell out over the whole thing? I could swear I keep seeing G Dub still on lineups though anyway...

I'm also really interested to see what it was like back when they were producing under the G Dub name, did Adam get fed up cause they were both getting props when it was all just his work or something?

I predicted this time ago and you all said I was way off haha

who's laughing now bitches?

edit: not me I want Gdub back :cry:

I'm also really interested to see what it was like back when they were producing under the G Dub name, did Adam get fed up cause they were both getting props when it was all just his work or something?

thats exactly wat it was bruv he wrote about it a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom