Forthcoming Ram Records

Saw this on that displace audio website but it got taken down (lol) Seems Tiptoe isnt on it? And it's not really on redeye anymore either, but 4 tracks are still listenable.

Saw this on that displace audio website but it got taken down (lol) Seems Tiptoe isnt on it? And it's not really on redeye anymore either, but 4 tracks are still listenable.

Seems like previews are coming up too early.
Only 10 tracks in this album, so I guess Tiptoe won't be released in this album. Maybe it'll be part of Bensley's next work!

10 days before an album gets released isn't too early if you ask me... No idea what kind of marketing they are going for. Don't think that they are reaching the potential number of people they could during the buildup to the release. I think that just releasing out of the blue is risky. A bit inconsistent with Wilkinson tunes being on youtube months ahead of the release, but I guess this is more virgin/emi vibes. Shouldn't the aim be to boost sales at the release by giving proper tasters of what to expect and get lots of preorders in etc? I mean it's all just kind of frustrating :D

Yeah I'm a bit surprised they're leaving pre-orders so late, I guess they're just doing to really do their little "unleashing of their secret talent" so to say but yeah, I think it's risky! If they really wanted to hype him, they should have done it the way Blu Mar Ten did Kimyan Law IMO.

10, they didn't write down the name of the track labelled E, which is Rain Dance.

*Sits patiently waiting for a massive moan about this :teeth:*
surely it won't be 10 tunes on the vinyl. I bet the album is 10 or more tunes, and the samples were just uploaded from that (it happens a bit). I will be pretty anti if Ram decides to pack the tunes onto their plates as well, but Ray has made it pretty clear before that its not how they like to do things

Oh wow, this is actually a really good album, really enjoying that! Well done to Bensley.

Back
Top Bottom