Forthcoming Ram Records

Haha - I guess they weren't meant to be up and someone will now be receiving a bit of a bollocking

I noticed the upload date on the tracks was the 21st Feb, so this person has had this for well over a month and no one noticed, surprising it wasn't caught out earlier.

I noticed the upload date on the tracks was the 21st Feb, so this person has had this for well over a month and no one noticed, surprising it wasn't caught out earlier.

Yea I had noticed that as well. Good thing for RAM that I've never been interested in his LP. I'm sure I would of found it otherwise! :teeth:

On a different note....

Not bad...

Maybe it's gonna be like the Rene Lavice LP, how long did preorder come before release for that?

Anyone know if there's gonna be an instrumental version of that new Wilkinson single? The instrumental doesn't sound too bad!

Changed my mind about that new Wilkinson tune. BCee opened with it last night at Cross Club and it sounds absolutely vibes on a big rig. Really pleasant, even with those vocals.

bensley - tiptoe... have gained HUGE respect for this man after hearing the tune.
edit: yeah no lol i had mistaken it for the calyx & teebee remix of in and out... oops

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but pre-order for City Lights instrumental and remixes by Jakwob and Riddim Commission:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/city-lights-feat.-bryn-christopher/id980563675

rKP0GyCzptU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom