a1. Fixate - Dead End
a2. Addison Groove - Meaty Business
a3. Sertone - Badly Tripped
a4. Dolenz - Bassic

aa1. Itoa - Sous Vide Foot Bath
aa2. Borderlandstate_the Best Kisser In L.a. - Minimal Input
aa3. Sun People - Tell Me Something
aa4. Dub Phizix - Wasted

Came here to post this...looks epic aside from 4 tunes a side for 25 pounds is laughable...the death of D&B vinyl is coming swift and fast with this carry-on

Not holding out much hope for 170 stuff on here until we here audio, given the names (still says "stream coming soon").

The Synkro bit isn't, Madison Willing, Currency Audio or Sinistarr at a push. Fingers crossed for the other half, but the Joe Seven and Consequence stuff dBridge was pushing in his Aptitude shows was 130.

Was hoping alternate parts would be all 170 as this is making my love of Exit decrease by the release unfortunately.

There's still hope for the future though, with the Wagz, Skeptical, Loxy and Clarity + dBridge and Marcus Intalex bits whenever they'll see the light of day...

Not holding out much hope for 170 stuff on here until we here audio, given the names (still says "stream coming soon").

The Synkro bit isn't, Madison Willing, Currency Audio or Sinistarr at a push. Fingers crossed for the other half, but the Joe Seven and Consequence stuff dBridge was pushing in his Aptitude shows was 130.

Was hoping alternate parts would be all 170 as this is making my love of Exit decrease by the release unfortunately.

There's still hope for the future though, with the Wagz, Skeptical, Loxy and Clarity + dBridge and Marcus Intalex bits whenever they'll see the light of day...

I will quite happily eat my words, as it seems like half of them are 170 stuff AND if we get a solely 170 part for parts 3 and / or 4

Turns out the Synkro bit is 170 + 4 others, so will be bagging šŸ™‚ Shame that Instra:mental tune isn't Springs, but happy to see and hear new Heart Drive! Hoping D gets round to finishing that LP of theirs...

Also funny to see 3 tunes involving Kid Drama on that release

Turns out the Synkro bit is 170 + 4 others, so will be bagging šŸ™‚ Shame that Instra:mental tune isn't Springs, but happy to see and hear new Heart Drive! Hoping D gets round to finishing that LP of theirs...

Also funny to see 3 tunes involving Kid Drama on that release
I know what you mean about not loving Exit much lately. I canā€™t remember the last time I bought a release from them, but this part 2 will be one to bag for me.

Iā€™m not surprised the Instra:mental tune isnā€™t 170 though. Their first album was entirely techno.

I heard in a Rinse FM radio show from him last year that the release order had missed out the catalogue number and it hadn't been filled, and he confirmed it was a release by the boss man himself. Solid shoegazing material

"I kept this Cat no for me as it was the year I was born but I never had anything at the time. Now I do lol."

dBridge - VemoĢˆdalen EP (around 18th February)
  1. Teenage Echo
  2. My Resolve
  3. Meridian
  4. I'm Damned
  5. Antwerp Skies (Digi only)

Track previews

Thought this might be dropping today, as the parts seem to be teased 2 months after the last part gets full releasešŸ¤”

Around 19th April. Loving the Skeptical bits on this šŸ–¤
  1. Xtrah, Submotive, SP:MC - Unique Style
  2. Loxy, Resound - Tyranny
  3. Skeptical, Kid Drama - Scorn
  4. Wagz - Scorpio
  5. Skeptical, Loxy - Krakoa
  6. Mark System - Chinook

Back
Top Bottom