Forthcoming Exit Releases

On the True To The Craft facespace page Will from Exit Records said that Test Presses for a certain something have just about to come in. A new dBridge

The tune at 9 mins and 20 mins coming soon. People asking about the tune on the flip of the one at 9 mins, and Will "all I can say for now is it's a bigger project than that"

The tune at 9 mins and 20 mins coming soon. People asking about the tune on the flip of the one at 9 mins, and Will "all I can say for now is it's a bigger project than that"

i was just thinking that it has a similar drive to his "scorched earth" remix and bam ! there it comes right after that. ;)
can't remember where i heard it before, but i love it. constant energy, very effective.

Last edited:

Both these tunes are phenomenal. Had the pleasure of hearing the man play them in person too and man they go off. Can't wait to be able to grab these.

Theres also that mad tune thats all beeps and sick drums which I think is a Jubei collab. So that could be very interesting.

Both these tunes are phenomenal. Had the pleasure of hearing the man play them in person too and man they go off. Can't wait to be able to grab these.

Theres also that mad tune thats all beeps and sick drums which I think is a Jubei collab. So that could be very interesting.

According to Doc Scotts latest mix tl Jubei has started his own label Carbon Music. Looks like that dBridge collab is on the 1st release https://m.facebook.com/notes/doc-sc...an-please-suppor/3261553640736561/?__tn__=H-R

reluctantly posting that its seemed very out of character for Exit to have 3 sub 170 physical releases in a row this year since Workforce's - Your Moves EP. I hope the bossman shoe gazer is going to come through with something special for the next couple of months of the year to keep the dnb heads happy!! Like that H Muller bit and maybe Mosaic Volume 3, but the letter is a real long shot

reluctantly posting that its seemed very out of character for Exit to have 3 sub 170 physical releases in a row this year since Workforce's - Your Moves EP. I hope the bossman shoe gazer is going to come through with something special for the next couple of months of the year to keep the dnb heads happy!! Like that H Muller bit and maybe Mosaic Volume 3, but the letter is a real long shot

Mosaic Vol 3 would be :sick:
Enjoying these though...
And Landstrumm on Exit fits perfectly.

Last edited:

Exit090 has been skipped. Maybe he has 2 EPs of that "H Muller" type stuff and was going to release them with a gap inbetween but now decided to release them together? Could fit with that "part of a larger project" talk a while back

Exit090 has been skipped. Maybe he has 2 EPs of that "H Muller" type stuff and was going to release them with a gap inbetween but now decided to release them together? Could fit with that "part of a larger project" talk a while back

Maybe. That other bit I.D.ed as dBridge does sound a lot like H Muller like you said

Really hoping that they are "part of a larger project" in Mosaic Volume 3, as the bossman had 3 tunes on Mosaic Volume 1 and involvement in 3 tunes on Mosaic Volume 2 + in an "ask me anything" on the True To The Craft page on Face Crap earlier this year, he did say that "they had talked about it" when I asked if Volume 3 might happen 🤞🏻

Maybe. That other bit I.D.ed as dBridge does sound a lot like H Muller like you said

Really hoping that they are "part of a larger project" in Mosaic Volume 3, as the bossman had 3 tunes on Mosaic Volume 1 and involvement in 3 tunes on Mosaic Volume 2 + in an "ask me anything" on the True To The Craft page on Face Crap earlier this year, he did say that "they had talked about it" when I asked if Volume 3 might happen 🤞🏻

Did you hear those Heron Flow tunes coming on CNVX that Doc Scott played on his last show?

12:00, 2:33:00 and 3:07:00

Last edited:
wont be around for long!

I know a few people were after a repress of Synkro & Indigo - Guidance / Reflection

Pretty sure someone guessed another LP from dBridge but couldn't find the message... and for Bandcamp Friday too!! 1 and 5 are what we've heard in this thread so far

0022650997_10.jpg

EXITLP021 - dBridge - 'Weak Or No Signal' LP​

released December 4, 2020

Nothing worth posting in nearly a year I see :teeth: 🙃

The anticipation of what Exit100 will be is killing me!

Couple of forthcoming bits for the label get I.D.ed by bossman Bowser on the recent Rinse show:

A colab between dBridge and Marcus Intalex dead on the 1 hour mark + a tune by Wagz around 1 hour 5 mins.

Also didn't know that Fixate is 1 half of Leftlow. Man, he's been busy the last couple of years!

Back
Top Bottom