Forthcoming Exit Releases

Just been issued with a £1 refund for Exit050 Alix Perez EP because surus overcharged everyone, should have been £9.99 apparantly. CLASSIC SURUS

Lol you are such a troll. It is really just like DOA all over again, the cowardly keyboard warrior making childish pot shots from the safety of his anonymity.

*yawn*

You're trying to start an argument with me and I'm the troll?

I'm not hiding behind anything. Why would I need to hide? It's drum and bass dude.

You're trying to start an argument with me and I'm the troll?

I'm not hiding behind anything. Why would I need to hide? It's drum and bass dude.

Why is it an argument? I just pointed out you were incorrect. Maybe you haven't listened to the records we release as you classed them as ambient when they are clearly not. The whole discussion here has been about genres and you were very keen to point out the difference between 'juke' and 'footwork', but I correct you about our records and show you an example and then genres don't matter?

You like to make personal attacks about me but I have no idea who you are and what you do. My age has nothing at all to do with drum and bass so why do you keep bringing it up? Do you feel threatened by me? That's what people usually do when they feel threatened, find something they think is a negative to the people they are talking in front of and focus on it to appear superior. Maybe this is your revenge on me for something? Show me who you are and what you do if you constantly want to get personal. Or is it more fun to hide?

GoGodGoXII13.jpg

Kill the wise one!

Why is it an argument? I just pointed out you were incorrect. Maybe you haven't listened to the records we release as you classed them as ambient when they are clearly not. The whole discussion here has been about genres and you were very keen to point out the difference between 'juke' and 'footwork', but I correct you about our records and show you an example and then genres don't matter?

You like to make personal attacks about me but I have no idea who you are and what you do. My age has nothing at all to do with drum and bass so why do you keep bringing it up? Do you feel threatened by me? That's what people usually do when they feel threatened, find something they think is a negative to the people they are talking in front of and focus on it to appear superior. Maybe this is your revenge on me for something? Show me who you are and what you do if you constantly want to get personal. Or is it more fun to hide?

Fair enough. I shouldn't direct personal insults at you. That's petty. I'd be happy to become Facespace friends or something. I'm not hiding behind anything.

A lot of the stuff on the Scope LP I would call ambient. As far as the Ena EP, I haven't heard. I don't listen to the Horo stuff anymore because I'm not into music that's not accessible to everyone.

What's happened here then?
Someone reported something and didn't really fill out a backstory to what's occurred.
So if someone could sum it all up. Please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom