Forthcoming Exit Releases

alix perez on exit eh? hope its not some drab neuro he seems to be fixated on these days

system release will be good regardkless of tracklisting, guy is too sick. needs more stuff out. really want loving touch as well, absolute riddim!

to echo others sentiments as well, less juke shit, more vibes please

New Mark System? Yes please.

alix perez on exit eh? hope its not some drab neuro he seems to be fixated on these days

system release will be good regardkless of tracklisting, guy is too sick. needs more stuff out. really want loving touch as well, absolute riddim!

to echo others sentiments as well, less juke shit, more vibes please

yea why has system not put out that much stuff recently?

This one's been destroying dancefloors for a while now! Last I heard System was working on the flip to this track for an Exit 12".

Last edited by a moderator:
This one's been destroying dancefloors for a while now! Last I heard System was working on the flip to this track for an Exit 12".

So that's what this is! dBridge has been drawing on this one for ages, sounds so weighty played out

looks like test presses of Mr Perez's EP have been approved :) Exit 050. Something else to come in the meantime

https://www.facebook.com/2190203479....352506.21902034793/10152031252704794/?type=1
The Chatterbox EP.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been wondering about this one forever. It reminds of me the early Virus stuff, when they were into clean breaks, bass lines that talked and less noise.

are they just doing those four track 12"s now or will they return to pressing up singles again at some point?

fyi chatterbox ep had to get moved back to April 21st, so it's actually after the alix P and fracture ones now.

This bad and good news. The bad news is that we have to wait till April to get it, the good news is that I can indulge a little bit in Samurai's bombardment of next month :D

What are you on about, that clip's sick lol. Be nice if Rashad and Spinn could have found someone more interesting to collab with mind you...

Back
Top Bottom