Forthcoming Exit Releases

34de72e10e9a431f51fcf857b42b6c213f9aa71c786005d869  fc9f75e718c58c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Playground Chat Back sounds like something Phizix would do, nothing really that blows me either. Instant Reflex is like Lastik Part 2 and that style has been championed by Skeppy enough. Delusions is the winner here and of course Imperial does it just because it's something different which is making me happy :)
As well Skeppy is pretty much my favorit DJ from 2014. He killed it at S&B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Encounter! Just didn't grab me the first time round when it came out. Best tune on that EP, but not enough for me to pick it up

Delusions is the stand out one for me too. Grotty tune

Don't understand people's disliking of Playground Chat Back. Never heard anything quite like it - some minimal jump up ting

I love the weird vocal bits towards the second half of 'Delusions Of Grandeur', whole EP is amazing, i'll play 'Instant Reflex' the least.

- - - Updated - - -

hth

Don't understand people's disliking of Playground Chat Back. Never heard anything quite like it - some minimal jump up ting

Beat is pretty much the same. the comical vocal after every couple bars too. It's pretty much the same basis where everything phizix did came out of I feel like. And the long "error" tone, is not my thing. Some people have said they really like it so I'm sure there's enough love for it on here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Instant Reflex is the only tune I'm not really into. Delusions of Grandeur is my favorite.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna play Imperial with that tune Escher had on 31 recently. You can't handle the bongos.

if playground backchat was done by some shite jump up artist and didnt have skepticals name on it, everyone would be saying how shit it was

imperial and delusions of grandeur are insanely good. Like PGBC to, pretty interesting.

as always insta bag

From Facebook:

"Masters for the new 4 track 2 x 12" EP from the mighty Calibre on Exit Records arrived yesterday.
Release news coming soon"

Back
Top Bottom