DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

We do have a schedule mate (top of first page of this thread) but i dont want to make it open for everyone to modify because it'll get confusing as hell and no doubt people will end up getting pissed because a load of new people with 2 posts have stuck themselves in every open slot.

Im open to suggestions on how this can improve so im all ears if anyone has recomendations or requests.

But right now i think posting here/pm'ing is the best way of getting yourself onto the calendar. Just need to make sure people check the calendar.

i no we have one but like wat i was trying to say was like a bit of proper organising and slots and stuff... from my skim read through this thread i saw alot of people asking this week or one day or can we come one etc... i was trying to create like a timetable of something that can be stuck to if u get my drift **** ALL IN GOOD TIME OF COURSE THE IDEA, SHE IS STILL YOUNG

I don't have your RCAs but I have that spare one of mine where the white cable is actually black, and lol, what you are describing is what he already have or am I missing something? If someone wants one day or one hour somewhere then you or Forau give them a slot

I don't have your RCAs but I have that spare one of mine where the white cable is actually black, and lol, what you are describing is what he already have or am I missing something? If someone wants one day or one hour somewhere then you or Forau give them a slot

Exactly, they can request a one off performance or a slot for that time and day each week for a month.

I think it will work better with April's as we will have more people wanting weekly slots.

Im also tempted to give a couple of the more distinguished (dont flatter yourselves, couldnt think of another word) members of the forum permananet spots (same every month for as long as they like). So if your interested in this and feel you could bring quite a large amount of viewers in, then you may have a permanent slot of your choice (assuming its free). Its always going to be 1st come 1st served. No exceptions.

Looking forward to tonight. Got about 20 mins planned the rest im gonna wing it as i should be comfortable by then. Some critical style vibes are in order.

Got a nice big Q of green as well so could go either way... Could get proper into it or could come out pretty slap-dash... Time will tell haha.

Looking forward to tonight. Got about 20 mins planned the rest im gonna wing it as i should be comfortable by then. Some critical style vibes are in order.

Got a nice big Q of green as well so could go either way... Could get proper into it or could come out pretty slap-dash... Time will tell haha.

depends how fast you can skin one

Back
Top Bottom