DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

8 - 9 pm free tonight?

Yep. If you want 8-9pm, i might go on shortly after for take 2. So gutted about last night :(. Will test my connection after work and if its any good now (after sorting out my homeplug and 2nd router) i'll go 9-10.

Gonna do a sound check first this time eh. lol.

Anyone want from 10pm onwards?

Check out the calendar and see what days and times everyone wants. Would like to get some sorted out a bit further in advance than we've been doing the last few days.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dnbforumtv@gmail.com&ctz=Europe/London

Last edited:
Me and Sam the dnb man can try and do from 10pm tonight. Depends on if my Internet decides to work properly or not...

Happy i sorted my homeplug. Turns out because my room is technically the top part of an extension on the house the wiring to my room is dodgy as hell and introduces a lot of noise on the line. But i plugged the homeplug into a plug outside my door (part of the original house), then plugged a spare router into that, now it seems all good. Will test tonight before going on though. Gonna stick to a similar TL because majority of people didnt hear much due to the cut outs.

live in a bit, i'll start at 6:10, not 6:00, i'm cooking some stuff and it's taking a bit longer than i expected, apologies

Back
Top Bottom