DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

yeah, i'll mostly stream around the 2 hour mark =)

edit: does the calendar actually show in my timezone or is this gmt?

Awesome. Look forward to hearing.

Sucks i cant play myself on launch, i'll be on a train to Hull at the time. But the train has wifi so i'll be pon the ustream app to listen :).

Be sure to spread it around, a few spammy fbook posts when people are streaming would be good ;D. And maybe a quick thread bump saying "Im streaming now" or something to that effect so we can get quite a few forum members checking it out, and hopefully applying to do their own stream.

Last edited:
Awesome. Look forward to hearing.

Sucks i cant play myself on launch, i'll be on a train to Hull at the time. But the train has wifi so i'll be pon the ustream app to listen :).

Be sure to spread it around, a few spammy fbook posts when people are streaming would be good ;D. And maybe a quick thread bump saying "Im streaming now" or something to that effect so we can get quite a few forum members checking it out, and hopefully applying to do their own stream.

innit me too... cant even listen as im djing shitty commercial house for a hen party, but hey its a hen party on a yacht :D

What happens if someone is logged in and someone else tries to log into the same account? Also whoever gets on there first should enable chat somewhere in the settings as the social stream is long and doesn't show which registered users are listening

that would be 19:00 - 21:00 cet, fine for me.

just checked settings on ustream and it's sounding crisp

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29560657

starts at 40 seconds

watch out, it's getting quite loud at 2:22 i played a bit with the volume settings to find out what sounds best and 0,5 is fine, is the quality alright for you guys?

What happens if someone is logged in and someone else tries to log into the same account? Also whoever gets on there first should enable chat somewhere in the settings as the social stream is long and doesn't show which registered users are listening

I think it'll let them log in, but wont let them stream until the current stream has ended. Will be running a test tonight to make sure :).

Me, sam the dnb man, danwell, dj merlin + maybe 1 or 2 others can all do this Saturday (March 2nd) for as long as is needed. There's someone down on the calendar for 9pm so we could either start before that and take an hour break or just start at 10pm and go on until everyone is too drunk to stand. I dunno about timings for the others but basically we'll do all evening/night on saturday

Wouldn't mind a go with this, been mixing for a few months and would love to get some feedback from people who know their stuff. I'd be able to do Monday or Wednesday afternoons 12-5

do we have a url for this so i can start spamming?

I'll create a link tonight.

Will also test the changeover possibilities tonight too. Was off sick yesterday with some raw man flu so didnt get a chance.

Just for people to note, please dont say "im free any time between...", give me exact 1 or 2hr slot times that are free on the calendar and i'll add you in. :)

Ok can u put us down for this Saturday from 10pm till about 3am? There will be about 6-7 of us so we'll need a long slot!

And just wondering, who is EnCee? I wanna see if he minds going an hour earlier as we'll be round at dj merlin's from about 7 so ideally we would start before 10, but if that doesn't suit him then thats still cool

Back
Top Bottom