DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

You could maybe have every saturday in march for 2 or 3 hours if you want?

Its literally just a case of you telling me what you want. Got a few PM's coming in asking for times so let me know asap.

- EnCee has Saturdays 9pm - 10pm

- Della111, ive put you on Mondays 8pm-9pm.

- Terpit has mondays 2pm til 4pm.

If you want this changed let me know. If your happy with it let me know too.

Ive put myself into a few random slots because most weekends i see the misses (shes at uni miles away).

stick me on 2 hours after terpit....

stick me on 2 hours after terpit....

Cool, you have 6-7pm monday 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th. Cool?

Or did you want to be on for 2 hours straight after terpit? That confused me a little.

Who wants 9-10pm or 9-11pm Friday the 1st? This'll be launch day all going well.

Last edited:
This sounds like a plan!

I'd be well up for this but every time I try to stream my internet dies for a few seconds every so often which kills off the stream. But if I can persuade my mate (dj merlin on here) to do the stream round his house we could potentially do a big b2b2b2b2b with me, merlin, danwell, sam the dnb man and my mate jammy for about 8 hours or so

I reckon put that timetable in the OP.
Im buying a bunch of liquid for Thursday, also DJHepz, it says you're starting at 6PM, thats 10PM our time, im gonna be going to bed lot long after that so you might wanna do it earlier

which times are still free for the first march? i can do everything before 22:00 cet

I reckon put that timetable in the OP.
Im buying a bunch of liquid for Thursday, also DJHepz, it says you're starting at 6PM, thats 10PM our time, im gonna be going to bed lot long after that so you might wanna do it earlier

ohhhh naaa i was menna be finishing at 6... so ur 2 to 4 and i was down for 4-6 then bed haha

Last edited:
Yeah can do, as long as its on the weekend, not really time for us both to do it consecutively more than once a week on school nights, been so fucking tired in work lately.
Im keen to do a bit every Thursday, 4PM start for 2 hours if you could just slot me it, you wanna go before or after that Jordan?

yoyoyo - been admin'ed to the calender so you can request your times and shit to me now... also dont forget to promote this, promote far and wide, from the valleys of facebook to the high twitter alps

i'd do friday 18-19:30 or so right after terpit if that's cool

Cool man, 6 til 8 on friday would be awesome.

I'll add you in now. You say 7.30, but i'll put you in to play til 8ish, then you can stop any time between 7.30 and 8 :).

I'll be PM'ing the Ustream credentials to March's DJ's soon.

Going to run a test tonight possibly to see what the best way of changing over is. As far as i know, after someones set, if they end the set and log out immediately then the next person should be able to log in. I'll give the log in details soon though so people can do a sound check and stuff so they choose all the right settings right off the bat so theyre ready to choose their soundcard/webcam etc as soon as possible to minimise changeover time.

Last edited:
yeah, i'll mostly stream around the 2 hour mark =)

edit: does the calendar actually show in my timezone or is this gmt?

Back
Top Bottom