DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

Right guys. Ive decided.

We're DNBForumFM now. Moving over to Mixlr. Ustream's a pile of wank and pretty much all video streaming providers are in the US, causing tonnes of lagging and latency. As well as the well known cut outs we've all come to love <3.

I'll get everything sorted out tonight and we'll have a fat sesh to see if its up to scratch. Want to get this all running smooth before start of April.

sweet man :) if you need any help with da admin stuff just pm or hit me on fb and il get helping :)... also anyone here wanna the task of a lil logo... who would we have to ask if we just wanted to use the DNBForum logo up there in the corner and try get this looking professional and appealing to get listeners from outside the forum involved

sweet man :) if you need any help with da admin stuff just pm or hit me on fb and il get helping :)... also anyone here wanna the task of a lil logo... who would we have to ask if we just wanted to use the DNBForum logo up there in the corner and try get this looking professional and appealing to get listeners from outside the forum involved

Im gonna sort it allllll out tonight. Trust me ;D.

Will definately need some admin help though mate.

Yep. We've got an account etc and im almost done sorting it all out. Had a lot on last few days so had to put this on pause. But we should be all ready to roll tonight if people are about for a mixing sesh b2b testing b2b scatbox-esque banter.

Sick. I'll tune in at 6 when i get home.

Mixlr is now UP AND RUNNING :D

All the people who were on Ustream last month PM me for login deets and we'll get a rota sorted so we can finally get this going properly.

:)

Get on it guys! I want to see people so excited about this it blows their mind off backwards.

Get on the chat as well for some scatbox-esque banter.

Back
Top Bottom